Swiftcurrent Creek There's a whole new master of magnetism in town.
67 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=55%][tr][td]
the boy did not draw away, nor evince any sign of tension, when the man drew near with a fish gripped in his jaws. a sardonic smile spread widely across armand's lips — was he so weak, so fragile in appearance, that males saw fit to fill his belly? the aforementioned gut ached at the scent of the meat, and at length armand did lower his tongue to the scales, before he took it between his teeth and carried it nearer to the darkpelted male. 
here he sat and began to consume the offering, as delicately he could muster in the face of his starvation. when he had finished, armand found that he still hungered greatly, but set about lapping blood from his jaws and the tiny toes at the ends of his small forepaws. "my name is armand," the ganymede murmured, forestalling the common inquiry. here he turned his chestnut eyes upon his companion and merely watched him for a long moment.[/tr][/td][/table]
if i am an angel, paint me with black wings
Messages In This Thread
There's a whole new master of magnetism in town. - by Stark - November 28, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: There's a whole new master of magnetism in town. - by Armand - December 01, 2016, 10:50 AM