Swiftcurrent Creek There's a whole new master of magnetism in town.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
He only watched to ensure the male was actually eating before he set to his own fish, plucking bones and scales away as carefully as he could while he finished his meal. He hated the feeling of fish bones. When he'd finished he licked his lips, the other male offering his name. Armand. "I'm Stark." he said evenly, letting one leg cross across the other, relaxing a bit. "I'm gonna guess you've been on your own a bit."  Stark couldn't quite swallow his grin fast enough, almost daring a wink to follow but it seemed a bit much. The male was petite, clearly he'd not had much luck hunting regularly - maybe he'd been separated from his pack for awhile. 

Stark let his blue eyes rove over Armand's body - noting the rich chestnut of his eyes, the golden sheen of his coat. "I traveled almost a year alone before settling here." Settling which still seemed foreign to him, even on the best of days.  
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
There's a whole new master of magnetism in town. - by Stark - November 28, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: There's a whole new master of magnetism in town. - by Stark - December 01, 2016, 01:32 PM