Blackfeather Woods chaos is a ladder
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She looked down to her child, expression unreadable. “Ah, but then I would be committing a crime against Mephala. I do not believe you wish to see your mother run from the pack,” She quipped, matter-of-factly. It did not concern her that her four-month-old son had just asked her to kill his brother, in fact, she had rather expected it. Since they were able, she had foreseen a rivalry between the two. The firstborn and the overachiever. Both made her proud, but it did not sedate their own demons from a vengeful bloodline. “Perhaps..” She lingered. “I will let you,” The dark woman met his molten orange eyes, ablaze. “That is, if you prove to me you can handle it first,” It was a trap, not an opportunity. She needed her children to grow up, to draw first blood in their youth so that they hay be stronger in adulthood. High hopes did she have for Atshen; Abraxas had already earned his title. She did not wish to spark further rivalry, but if she needed to, she would. The woman knew no bounds.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
chaos is a ladder - by Atshen’s Ghost - December 01, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: chaos is a ladder - by Nemesis - December 05, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: chaos is a ladder - by Atshen’s Ghost - December 07, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: chaos is a ladder - by Nemesis - December 20, 2016, 10:01 PM
RE: chaos is a ladder - by Atshen’s Ghost - December 24, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: chaos is a ladder - by Nemesis - December 26, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: chaos is a ladder - by Atshen’s Ghost - December 26, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: chaos is a ladder - by Nemesis - January 09, 2017, 07:52 PM
RE: chaos is a ladder - by Atshen’s Ghost - January 18, 2017, 04:31 PM