Neverwinter Forest Some call it stalking, I say walking, just extremely close behind
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Wait. Her?

Shrike looked at Kjalarr as though he'd been mistaken by identifying the wolf before them as a male, and Shrike felt as though he doubted himself for a moment- and was tempted to lean to the side and do a quick looksee- as subtle as possible, of course- to see who had misgendered the wolf. Regardless, Kjalarr seemed to know the wolf, who Shrike would simply name as Maude, rather than as a he or a she. Kjalarr had only called Maude a 'her' once, so maybe he'd simply said the wrong word. Needless to say, Shrike was confused, and didn't understand why Kjalarr would let slip the wrong pronoun without apologizing for doing so. 

He looked to Kjalarr then and nodded. Whoever this wolf was, they used to be Kjalarr's second in command. He assumed, then, that Kjalarr would want to handle this on his own. "I can let you two get caught up," He said, as a way to politely excuse himself- if Maude had been Kjalarr's second-in-command before, surely he wouldn't deny him...her...Maude, the opportunity of joining his pack again.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening