Neverwinter Forest Some call it stalking, I say walking, just extremely close behind
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
wrap up with your post? or you can archive as is ^-^ <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Kjalarr had enough intuition to not respond any sort of conformation to Maude’s deadpan response to his brief comparison of her and Ondine. He was learning …slowly but surely. He still didn’t understand the fuss between the two of them and it was likely that he never would when he thought there was definitely enough of him to share. Apparently, the two women didn’t see eye to eye with him on that and so he kept those (potentially dangerous) thoughts to himself (for the moment, at least). “I believe so,” He affirmed with a sage nod. He couldn’t promise anything, not really. He was no Norn and could not tell nor design the future; and though Kjalarr was no patron saint on the topic of trouble he gave an honest effort to avoid instigating it when he could. That wasn’t to say there were not times when he didn’t instigate trouble but it had been a long while. His responsibilities as Alpha had tamed most of his reckless tendencies. His need to fight everyone and everything had died down to a low flame, there but barely. “I’ll teach you, don’t worry.” He assured her with a slightly crooked smile that borderlined smug. “C’mon, I should introduce you to my co-Alpha, Kaskara.” He instructed with a sweeping gesture of his muzzle.
[/td][/tr][/table]

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —