Dragoncrest Cliffs if i tell my bones they're a cage
the girl on fire
36 Posts
Ooc —
He appeared lightly uncertain with her approach, though he chose not to rebuke her for it. Pipit closed the space between them, coming near enough to hear the steady thrum of his heart— a beat like music to her, hidden deep within his broad chest. Her tail wagged a bit quicker, and as he allowed her, she pressed her nose into the thick, grey fur at the round edge of his shoulder. She inhaled sharply, tasting on him snow, darkness, and miles and miles of things that were too wild for her to imagine. Pipit whined softly, knowing in this moment that they would part ways eventually, and that should would be alone again, searching for her brother.

It was sick of her, to imagine herself without his company already, but the intensely social wolf was finding it harder and harder these days not to dread her solitude, even when it presently did not apply to her. She would simply be haunted by it, and it wouldn't go away until she found where it was she was meant to be.

For now, it was in the company of the silent brute before her. She pulled back slightly, only to dance on her toes as she tried to graze his chin with her tongue; desperate for his returned attention.
Messages In This Thread
if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Ravus - December 11, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Pipit - December 11, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Ravus - December 11, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Pipit - December 11, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Ravus - December 12, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Pipit - December 13, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Ravus - December 13, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Pipit - December 14, 2016, 12:45 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Ravus - December 14, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Pipit - December 17, 2016, 01:24 AM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Ravus - December 17, 2016, 06:15 AM