Dragoncrest Cliffs if i tell my bones they're a cage
this is your altar of dust
10 Posts
Ooc — torvi
[table width=85%][tr][td]
His behavior surprised him. For allowing her close and indulging her was so very unlike him. They did not speak but he made no effort to spurn her actions, or reign in his own. The only socializing Leonis and Cor had believed in had been training. It was the only time Ravus had gotten to socialize with the others pups aspiring to be hunters or mercenaries and distracting one another had been met with a rough grasp of jaws around their muzzles in a physical warning. The punishment was worse for mingling with the women of Aeterna Glaive for all females belonged to Cor despite that he'd only taken one as his queen. Not even Leonis, second in command though he'd been, was given breeding permissions. Two years of being utterly subservient in the hopes of pleasing Cor, of earning even a smidgen of recognition from the distanced king of the Glaive left Ravus to crack under her shower of attention until he found himself returning it.

Between her noise of delight, the coy nip she left at his whiskers and her giggling as his tongue drew along the underside of her chin he felt the chains of law and order loosen their constriction upon him. He did not have to look over his shoulder afraid that Cor would attack him. The commander was a free man — for the time being — and thus was unbound to any duty other than his own; and this was harmless, he firmly believed. The fawn colored woman bounced away from him, this time putting distance between them Ravus watched as she turned in a quick circle, tempting him away from his path. For a moment, a stoic, pensive look was cast towards his chosen path that would take him where he sought to go before his flame gaze flickered back to her. He'd labeled her already as a distraction but a curious one and Ravus thought that he deserved a distraction. The other side of the coast was presumably not going anywhere and though he was on a bit of a tight time schedule he turned his thoughts from his directive. Ravus moved towards her, instead, allowing her to lead him where she may.
[/td][/tr][/table]
the pulse of your mouth needed to ache
each night you tear apart a name
calling yourself everything but the light
Messages In This Thread
if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Ravus - December 11, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Pipit - December 11, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Ravus - December 11, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Pipit - December 11, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Ravus - December 12, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Pipit - December 13, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Ravus - December 13, 2016, 07:44 PM