Dragoncrest Cliffs if i tell my bones they're a cage
this is your altar of dust
10 Posts
Ooc — torvi
[table width=85%][tr][td]
He watched her with amusement and continued curiosity, as if she was some wondrous, mythological creature he'd heard tales of but had never laid eyes upon for himself: until now. In some ways, this was how she appeared to him, though not of her own fault. In Ravus world only the Kings could look upon women, could be tempted, could enjoy the pleasures of flesh and companionship. Only the Kings could have a family. That was how the Glaive had always been and how it would remain, Ravus knew. Yet, allowing her to lead him astray of his directive did not feel wrong. Yet, Ravus warred with himself. What made her so special? He was torn from his thoughts, a slight twitch of his lips in an amused smirk as she wiggled her rear and let out small chuffs before she spun to face him, her ears back as she darted towards him, elegant and fleet of foot.

She did not collide with him as he first thought she would. Instead, her slim body grazed his. The feel of her barest touch lingered like a stinging kiss upon his skin even as she flitted away, out of his reach. His eyes watched her, realizing what she wanted of him: to be chased. The commander of the hunt had only ever chased one thing in his life: his prey. She was not his prey. The end game was unclear to Ravus but he tensed, his muscles taunt and coiled as he sprung towards her in acceptance of the game.
[/td][/tr][/table]
the pulse of your mouth needed to ache
each night you tear apart a name
calling yourself everything but the light
Messages In This Thread
if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Ravus - December 11, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Pipit - December 11, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Ravus - December 11, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Pipit - December 11, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Ravus - December 12, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Pipit - December 13, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Ravus - December 13, 2016, 07:44 PM