Broken Antler Fen But I just gotta see it for myself
8 Posts
Ooc — Tess
Ahmed could never recall the steppes the way Raksha could. All he remembered of his childhood was moving constantly from place to place. His mother, the only he had ever known anyways, was a wandering spirit and adopting him hadn't changed anything. She'd simply had a new companion along and a great deal of heartbreak; if the way her eyes went distant and shiny when she spoke of Ahmi meant anything. 

They had travelled all over, from scorching deserts to bleak tundra to freezing wastelands, though he had never come across a place so wet. Even in winter the waters were bordered with muck that hinted at marshes in warmer weather. 

His head turned towards Raksha, grinning at the question. "Nah, not quite like this." His eyes turned to the snow, something he hadn't seen in quite awhile. Their last excursion had taken them further south than ever before. 

Ahmed's ears perked and his nose raised, scenting the same pack on the wind as he followed after Raksha. He stopped at the border with his mother as his golden eyes scanned for signs of any life forms. He had never known anyone but Raksha. What would they look like? How would they act? Would there be any pretty girls? 

"We should try," he glanced at his mother reassuringly. She was nervous even if she wouldn't show it. Without waiting for further comment, he howled to alert their presence to anyone who lived here.
Messages In This Thread
But I just gotta see it for myself - by Raksha - January 02, 2017, 04:15 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Ahmed - January 02, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Andalusia - January 04, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Raksha - January 06, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Ahmed - January 06, 2017, 06:00 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Andalusia - January 08, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Sebastian - January 08, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Raksha - January 10, 2017, 08:09 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Ahmed - January 10, 2017, 08:14 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Andalusia - January 19, 2017, 01:15 AM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Sebastian - January 19, 2017, 04:35 AM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Raksha - January 20, 2017, 05:09 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Ahmed - January 20, 2017, 05:13 PM