Golden Glade Changing Things Up for Once
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon was glad when Eden joined her on the rock, joining her in one of her favourite places within the entirety of the Court. Giving a genuine laugh at the light-hearted humor the other woman displayed, Shalon felt at ease with Eden. Making it easier to open up a little. "This pack was never my dream." She paused thinking about how terrible that sounded, "I mean I didn't start it, I helped found it. But I was never meant to rule it. Aspen and Alder are the King and Queen. And now with all the misery within their family I am left to pick up the pieces of this pack that I never really wanted." Giving a sigh, she sounded like a terrible person. "That makes me a terrible person doesn't it." She laughed to herself slightly, "I only became Duchess because of the faith I held for Alder and then Aspen. I stayed because they had very much become my family. And now they seem to be all but gone." Shaking her head, Shalon returned her silvery gaze to the stars once more. "I feel lost, only becuase I do not know where we are going. As a pack I mean. I had no thought of the future of the whole pack, that was not my job. My job was to make sure everything ran properly, and smoothly. Making sure that everyone was safe. And now I feel as though I am failing my job spectaculaly." 

She suddenly stopped her rant, looking over at Eden quickly. "I am so sorry." She mumbled, which surprised her. Shalonw as always a sure speaker, never stuttering or failing in her way to find the right words. But now she felt ashamed at having spilled her concerns on the back of her Dame. Clearing her throat she tried again, she must always keep her composure, that was something she had learned a long time ago. "I am sorry." She tried again, a little more force behind the words, "I did not mean to dump all of that on you. You too have a lot happening, with your pups and learning to be a mother. I sincerely apologize." 
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Changing Things Up for Once - by Shalon - January 02, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by RIP Eden - January 02, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by Shalon - January 02, 2017, 08:56 PM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by RIP Eden - January 02, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by Shalon - January 03, 2017, 12:58 PM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by RIP Eden - January 03, 2017, 09:38 PM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by Shalon - January 03, 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by Sylvas Streiter - January 09, 2017, 08:30 AM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by RIP Eden - January 24, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by Shalon - January 31, 2017, 09:51 PM