Stavanger Bay I cannot close my eyes.
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
As Doe began to speak Rouge was sure she would be sent on another scouting mission to deliver said message and herbs to Teaghlaigh. But shortly after these assumptions were invalidated as Doe began to say that her and Szymon would be going. What she said next was shocking to Rouge. Lead the pack for the upcomming days. Even though this was over a short period of time, Rouge was still very surprised that she had been the one chosen for the task. It was true that she was the highest ranking wolf in the pack other then Doe and Szymon but that was mearly do to her completion of the tasked she had been asked to complete, Rouge thought.

It was at this moment that Rouge saw trust within Doe and Szymon. They trusted her to talk over the pack in their absence. It was then that she felt at home within the borders of the pack rather then outside while she did her duties. The thought of the abandoning her seemed to disappear from her mind as Doe spoke to her.

Rouge was relieved that she wouldn't have to care for the pups as that seemed to be an even harder task then running the pack. Even though Rouge was honored she was sceptical as far as how well she would perform this task. She hadn't interacted with anyone of the pack really, other then those high up in the ranks. "I am honored to be assigned this task, though I must confess that I have no real connection to those with in the pack other then you and Szymon. Yes this might not have been the best thing to say on Rouge's part, but she thought that the well being of the pack was more important. If still chosen for the task Rouge would be sure to meet and get to know the others of the pack better. "I would reach out to every member if nessasary, but I thought this would be something you would like to know."

Messages In This Thread
I cannot close my eyes. - by Doe - January 09, 2017, 09:54 PM
RE: I cannot close my eyes. - by Rouge - January 11, 2017, 12:56 PM
RE: I cannot close my eyes. - by Doe - January 14, 2017, 01:40 AM
RE: I cannot close my eyes. - by Rouge - January 16, 2017, 01:12 PM
RE: I cannot close my eyes. - by Doe - January 22, 2017, 06:52 PM
RE: I cannot close my eyes. - by Rouge - January 28, 2017, 09:19 PM