Stavanger Bay I cannot close my eyes.
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Doe spoke of how Rouge was one of the remaining few that had stayed within the pack, and how she was really the only one for the job. Rouge would have to stand up, even if it was for a short time to help her pack. The though of it went through her head as she now through of the pack she was in as her's. Not that she was the permanent lead, but that she was felt at home here. 
Rouge was a bit surprised as Doe came to lick her on the cheek. She though about how before she had been so confused as to how to address the leaders with submission. But it seemed without Rouge's even knowing she has become the highest ranking subordinate wolf, and didn't need to even think about it for the most part.
She spoke about the realationship that would keep the pack together through the winter and Rouge knew that was exactly whats he would have to begin to do with the other member of the pack. ROuge went towards Doe to nuzzle her face against Doe's "I am honored with the task about will do my best to do you and Szymon proud while you are away."

Messages In This Thread
I cannot close my eyes. - by Doe - January 09, 2017, 09:54 PM
RE: I cannot close my eyes. - by Rouge - January 11, 2017, 12:56 PM
RE: I cannot close my eyes. - by Doe - January 14, 2017, 01:40 AM
RE: I cannot close my eyes. - by Rouge - January 16, 2017, 01:12 PM
RE: I cannot close my eyes. - by Doe - January 22, 2017, 06:52 PM
RE: I cannot close my eyes. - by Rouge - January 28, 2017, 09:19 PM