Silver Creek When the sky comes falling down
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Joining 
Was stuck on where to send Skylaris, so I used random.org and it sent her this way!

So, here she was. She'd finally realised that she couldn't go any longer as a lone wolf - yes, it meant she had a ton of freedom, but the weather was simply too harsh now. However, which pack she wished to join, was another matter. It had taken a long time of thinking, but she'd come to a desicion. Silver Creek. She believed it was where her friend, Mawk, currently resided. Though, Skylaris knew his situation and had made a deal with him. The silver wolfess would never let him down - they'd been best friends for as long as she could remember, and he had done a great deal for her so she planned to repay him.

And now she was here. Already it seemed nice, the surrounding area was more than pleasant and the she-wolf could easily see this as her new home. So, she approached the borders and let out a cry, one that echoed through the land and sounded almost like a bird's call - it was certainly as beautiful and sweet. 

After her song ended, she glanced eagerly around, looking for Mawk, the happy-go-lucky (most of the time) wolfdog with an amusing bouncy tail.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk had left Spring to deal with the newcomer that had arrived at the border since he had too much on his mind to focus on that situation. He had a lot on his mind, mostly to do with Illecebra and his future at Silver Creek. How much longer could he stay before it all became too much? He knew Cebra planned to join with a group of wolves, but they were not the wolves of Silver Creek and it was disheartening. Perhaps he should join her? They could live together, perhaps they might even obtain breeding rights, if it came down to that? If he ever came across her during her next heat he knew it would be difficult to resist. It was hard enough already.

The dog was broken out of his thoughts by a familiar cry that called to him. Sure, it was not directed at him, but he was still close to the borders so he believed he might as well check it out. Could they have two newcomers in one day? It would be great, as it gave him a backup if he ever felt the need to join Illecebra which would mean him leaving the pack. Maybe it wouldn't come to that, but maybe it would.

As he approached the scene, Mawk's ears perked up. He sniffed the air and gasped in surprise. Skylaris? She's here?! His childhood best-friend, here? At Silver Creek? It couldn't be! Eagerly the straggly cream wolf padded over and immediately leapt over as his eyes scanned the silver wolf. It was Skylaris! He touched his nose to her shoulder and wagged his bouncy tail. "Skylaris! What'n earth ya doin' here?" He barked, then took a good, long look at her. She seemed thinner than when they had first met. It saddened him.
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Skylaris waited a few moments, before scenting her friend. He must have been close before she had howled. The grey wolfess stood up and ran over to greet Mawk, laughing at his tail. Then she gave a warm smile, stepping back and glancing around her. This was not her territory - not yet, anyway. She'd have to respect the boundaries until the time came. "Oh, Mawk! It's so good to see you! I've missed that stupid tail of yours!" she chuckled, then tipped her head to one side, leaning closer to whisper to him. There was probably no reason to whisper, but you could never be too sure. "You don't remember our deal?"

Skylaris had promised to join a pack, and Mawk had persuaded her to join the one he was in, perhaps take his place if he ever left. And she had agreed - though the other details did not need to be discussed. They need only focus on the situation at hand.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk grinned at the silver wolfess and shook his pelt. Now that he thought of it, he did remember their deal. Though it didn't matter at the moment, he was just glad to see her. He also took her presence here to mean that she had chosen this pack, probably because Mawk was here too, and planned to be for a little while longer - he had to find out what was going to happen between him and Illecebra, but he just couldn't seem to get her off his mind lately.

The wolfdog glanced around, curious as to whether @Spring or @Heston could arrive to sort out this matter. Mawk couldn't just allow a wolf in to the pack, much as he wanted to, but either of the alphas could, and he hoped they had also heard the call.

"So, Sky, ya here ta join? If ya'are, what can ya bring us? Workin' ona trade or somethin'?" he asked, wondering what his buddy  had been up to. Had she decided what she wanted to train in, if she wished to at all? Mawk himself wished to one day become an Amassador and a Guardian, though he had a long way to go before that.
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
An unknown howl caught her attention and instantly she began to make her way towards the caller to find out what was going on and who it was.  Perhaps it would be a joiner, for that would be greatly appreciated if it really was.

Upon arriving at the seen she caught sight sleek silver female it the border who seemed to be engaged in a conversation with Mawk.  Curiously she began to make her way towards them.  She dipped her head in greeting to Mawk, before turning to face the loner.  "Hello," she greeted, "are you looking to join Silver Creek?"
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Skylaris thought for a moment, before continuing. "Yes, I think, anyway. I wish to study the stars, for they are beautiful and intriguing." She was about to add another comment, but a new scent reached her nose and she turned her head slightly to see a pretty brown coloured wolfess step over to the two. Out of respect, Skylaris lowered her head a little and kept her posture somewhat submissive. Sure, she hadn't felt the need to sumbit when she had spoken with Mawk, but that was because they were best friends and there had been no need to show dominace or submission. This, however, was different as this was a stranger and Skylaris had no idea what her rank was.

"Yes, I seek a home - I can offer my skills to this pack, if that is what you wish." She replied sweetly, respect still obvious in her tone. "I wish to become an Astronomer, as well as perhaps a medic," She added, voicing her passions with a flick of her tail.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Feel free to skip Mawk, since he will just be observing from now on

Mawk nodded, listening to what the female had to say, before stepping back as Spring came into view. The matter was in her paws now, but the wolfdog decided to stay and watch, observe. Perhaps he could learn how to properly accept or decline a wolf when it came to joining. He would have to learn, after all, if he was to become an ambassador. He did, however, strongly hope that the alpha would accept his friend into the pack - he knew she would be a great addition. She was more than loyal, heck, she was willing to die for her packmates if it came to that. He knew it.
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
The submissive posture was good and Spring noted that happily, but then flagged her tail as a show of dominance.  The notion that this wolf was interested in becoming a medic also caught her attention, of course as well as astronomer, but becoming a medic was something that she could help out with.

"What is your name?"  She asked, before continuing, "but anyways if you continue your interest in becoming a medic, I'm always open to teaching  you."  Spring told the female with a small welcoming smile.
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Skylaris watched as the she-wolf flagged her tail and the wintry wolfess guessed she must be the alpha, since she seemed to show a fair bit of dominance. "My name is Skylaris, but you may call be Sky," she announced with friendly tone. Perhaps the two could be friends? It had been a while since the rogue had come across friendly wolves, besides Mawk of course, and it would be great to gather up some more allies.

"And I would love to learn from you," she added, with a small wag of her tail. That was what she needed - a teacher. She already knew a few herbs and methods of healing but no way near enough to become a fully fledged Medic.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
This wolf she felt would be someone that would greatly benefit their pack, plus it would be nice to have someone to teach again... the more she thought about it, last time she'd had learners were Lunar and Esaro.  Both of them hadn't turned out to be so great, but hey this one would hopefully be different... right?

"Skylaris, I am Spring, the Alpha female of Silver Creek alongside Heston my mate who is the Alpha male of the Creek.  I would love for you to join our ranks, and would love to help you out with a medic trade... so welcome to Silver Creek.  Feel free to go find yourself a den and converse with others among my pack."  She told the other, with a wag of her tail.  "I hope to be seeing you around."  Then she began to turn to make her leave, but hesitated just a bit unless Skylaris had anything else to add.
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Skylaris out!

"Thank you, Spring," she replied, and oh boy she meant it. She was so new to this whole pack thing - she'd been rocking the rogue life until, well, now. Of course, she knew how many pack-things worked, like ranks, but she hadn't been in a pack for at least a year and it was quite nervewracking to be accepted into a group of strangers. Though, Spring seemed nice and Skylaris began to take a liking to her - which was good, since Spring was now Sky's alpha.

With a wag of her tail, the grey she-wolf gave a grin to Mawk and began to approach him once more to perhaps continue their conversation before she went off to investigate.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5