The Sentinels the salty seas behind the eyes
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
It's chill! Wanna wrap up with your next post?

What she was building here was not a castle, or a domain, but a simple place of sanctuary where others who sought salvation in the churning deeps could return to them and find a home. Her vision demanded a family of Sisters standing strong against the storm; the ignorance of the mainland wolves, the naysayers, the warbringers. The Matriarch bore scars that told tales of past conflict, but she did not seek it to slake her pride. Her pride lie in the enthusiasm of those she'd managed to find along the way. Indie, of course, was just as important to the whole as Kalika.

A smile whisked across her lips at the reaction her answer garnered from the dusk-cloaked courtesean, and she, too, slowed to a stop as Indie did. Akantha brought herself around to face the young woman fully, and listened with cupped ears at her gracious appeal. "As much as you give, you will recieve it in return," Akantha replied. "There is no service needed. You are one of us now, Indie. Though we don't share in blood, or upbringing, I will do my best to teach you what I know." This was one of those moments of sincerity Akantha was not prone to, but she felt it necissary here. Indie was a former outsider, but she needed to understand just how dear to the Nereides sect she was just by virture of her loyalty. "Adept is within your grasp, and I intend to elevate you as soon as tradition allows."
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
the salty seas behind the eyes - by Akantha - January 30, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: the salty seas behind the eyes - by Indie - January 31, 2017, 09:11 PM
RE: the salty seas behind the eyes - by Akantha - February 01, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: the salty seas behind the eyes - by Indie - February 05, 2017, 09:43 PM
RE: the salty seas behind the eyes - by Akantha - February 06, 2017, 05:14 PM
RE: the salty seas behind the eyes - by Indie - February 09, 2017, 10:54 AM
RE: the salty seas behind the eyes - by Akantha - February 14, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: the salty seas behind the eyes - by Indie - February 20, 2017, 02:58 PM
RE: the salty seas behind the eyes - by Akantha - February 23, 2017, 01:06 AM
RE: the salty seas behind the eyes - by Indie - February 28, 2017, 10:54 PM
RE: the salty seas behind the eyes - by Akantha - March 01, 2017, 09:19 PM