Duskfire Glacier valentine's day is just around the corner...
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Seeing Sylvas approach, Eden's posture quicky changed from one of slight disdain to one of excitement. Everything is fine! I just wanted to remind you of the holiday that's coming up... She peered over to her mate, eyeing him to see if she had any idea as to what she spoke about. We still have yet to solidify the puppy pairings, and I thought you might like to hear mine. Eden cleared her throat and peered around their place in the cavern, looking to see if there were any little ones nearby. I think we should pair Alder's heirs with our own; Hawthorn to Sorrel, Rose to Kieran. Tulip, I thought would be a nice match for Cosmos, Honey's boy. The thought of the lying femme made Eden's hackles raise as she remembered Honey's crime; lying about her children's heritage with no good reason had diminished the small bit of trust the pair held.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Messages In This Thread
valentine's day is just around the corner... - by RIP Eden - February 01, 2017, 04:30 PM
RE: valentine's day is just around the corner... - by RIP Eden - February 01, 2017, 04:55 PM