Duskfire Glacier valentine's day is just around the corner...
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Really bad phone post.. also I've badly bruised my hand >_< will edit when able to get to my laptop edited

Sylvas gave a brief lick to his muzzle as his golden eyes glanced around the wide cavern, noticing nobody was around still, the silver and brown brute turned to Eden and offered her another smile, "I understand..” He began, "... I just think, maybe we should explain to Rose and Hawthorn that through this commitment, we intend to aid them in reclaiming the glade." Bushy tail swayed behind the mercenary as he looked to his wife, gold eyes curious of her reaction as he paused before quickly adding, ”..though this will only happen when they come of age and most importantly when the time is right.” Sylvas imagined that the Pryor children had already thought of the idea themselves, to one day reclaim the glade; regardless of the future unions between the heirs.

Giving his shoulders a gentle roll, the large male gradually titled his head to the side, muzzle parting as he then went on to question his wife, ”Have you thought about when you're going to tell them?” Golden eyes glimmering in the dense light as he slowly let a drawn-out sigh escape him, ”Is there any thought on how you want to approach this?” He quizzed, unsure on whether Eden wanted him there at the time or not.
Messages In This Thread
valentine's day is just around the corner... - by RIP Eden - February 01, 2017, 04:30 PM
RE: valentine's day is just around the corner... - by Sylvas Streiter - February 06, 2017, 05:40 PM