Lake Rodney I'm always hungry or tired or both.
26 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
His stomach growled and the brute let out a groan in response, chest expanding as he took in a deep breath, before slowly allowing an annoyed sigh to escape his gray muzzle, ”Soon..” He muttered to himself as he gradually forced his paws to stand, an ungroomed tail giving a flick behind him as his ears swiftly arched forward at the sudden chuff of another. He was unprepared for company and Neako, rather rigidly, spun his head around to find the source, his golden eyes unexpectedly falling upon a rather tall, slender female just a few yards down from where he stood. Great. Tardily, Neako turned himself to face the woman head on, gold eyes observing her till he gradually offered a small nod of his head in response, ”Mornin'” He said gruffly, tongue lolling out from his mouth to lick at his wet muzzle.

Stepping forward, the brute took another glance toward the lake, amber eyes returning to stare back at the unknown female as he began to move away from the waters edge, ”Can I help you?” He questioned, head tilting some as he gave a thrash of his tail, though as he spoke, Neako's stomach rumbled loudly, this time causing him to wince in pain from the growing hunger.
Messages In This Thread
I'm always hungry or tired or both. - by Neako - February 21, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: I'm always hungry or tired or both. - by Andalusia - February 25, 2017, 01:07 PM
RE: I'm always hungry or tired or both. - by Neako - February 26, 2017, 12:03 PM
RE: I'm always hungry or tired or both. - by Semira - February 28, 2017, 07:43 AM