Morningside Cuesta Yeah you can start over you can run free
shadowhunter
60 Posts
Ooc —
no worries :)

"You don't have to say you're fine to me, if you're not fine," Hawthorn told him gently, biting his lip anxiously as he wondered what to say. "Pretend all you want with everyone else, but with me, you can be honest, all right?" he tilted his own muzzle to the sky and exhaled softly, eyes crinkling cutely around the corners as he turned suddenly to look at Kieran, a small smile on his lips. "I understand," he said simply, and didn't say anything else. Hawthorn did, however, move closer to his friend and slowly, began to gently preen the younger boy's guard hairs.

"I'm here for you, remember?" Haw whispered softly, feeling his own heart beat painfully against his chest at the thought of his lost ones and he swallowed thickly to prevent tears from gathering in his darkening blue orbs. He didn't want Kier to see him like this. After all, he was the one that was supposed to be comforting Kieran, not the other way around.
if you can't fly, then run;
if you can't run, then walk;
if you can't walk, then crawl;
even if you have to crawl, gear up
aim your gun! ready! fire!

Mercenary:
0/5
Caregiver/Medic: 0/5

(always open for threads)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Yeah you can start over you can run free - by Hawthorn - March 23, 2017, 04:18 PM