Bramblepoint the laughter of the stars
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
The young flame appreciated the male's words despite them not offering much help. In the end she didn't know where the girl had come from or how long she had been like this and it made the situation appear much worse to the young medic. She sucked in a breath while looking the pale girl over with gentle eyes, false composure covering up the nervousness she felt inside. "Can you try to calm her? I need her heartbeat to slow down" it was only a guess but Rose assumed the girl to be frightened, I mean wouldn't anyone be naturally scared in this kind of situation? As for the next step, "I need to find some herbs to heal her, I'll be back in a flash." The real issue was deciding what herbs she needed. She had only a small amount of knowledge on the plants here, but there were a few she was comfortable enough to work with. 

Yarrow was the herb Rose was most familiar with and she found herself naturally looking for it among the thick forest shrubbery. Plantain was another she had experimented with, although she had never actually used it to heal wounds as serious as these. The only other thing that came to mind was to grab a few berries to help with the flavor, though many were not fully in season yet so the girl did not know of helpful they would be. Once she had gathered up what she thought to be enough, Rose returned to the pair as quickly as she could. "I need to clean your wounds" she said to the girl gently, yet there was a hint of seriousness in her tone. Once she received some type of confirmation that the girl understood, Rose wasted little time in cleaning her wounds. She carefully drew her tongue along the pale female's face, doing her best to cleanse her of the blood and dirt that had accumulated there. Now came the hard part...
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
the laughter of the stars - by Keoni - March 27, 2017, 05:20 PM
RE: the laughter of the stars - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 28, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: the laughter of the stars - by Keoni - March 28, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: the laughter of the stars - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 28, 2017, 05:03 PM
RE: the laughter of the stars - by Keoni - March 28, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: the laughter of the stars - by Rose - March 28, 2017, 05:51 PM
RE: the laughter of the stars - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 29, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: the laughter of the stars - by Keoni - March 29, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: the laughter of the stars - by Rose - March 29, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: the laughter of the stars - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 31, 2017, 05:58 PM