Morningside Cuesta can't touch this
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Kieran nodded, following just a little behind Dawn. He inhaled, biting his lip in confusion. He wasn't supposed to be like this. He was supposed to be happy and cheerful - he had promised himself that he wouldn't allow himself to act like this. Yet, here he was. The boy had wanted to be therapist, right? Well then, he needed to stop being so down. He wasn't the only one in pain. His father, Sylvas, was too. And Hawthorn. Heck, Haw had left his sister to come and be with Kieran. But then again, his sister had never liked Kieran and she had wanted to go her own way.

As they approached the 'Drop', Kieran attempted to give a smile, nodding to her. "Yeah," he replied, flicking his tail. With a guilty expression he turned to look at Dawn. "Look, I'm sorry for being so miserable. I just miss my... family. Y'know, you're lucky to still have your brother." Perhaps she might see that he was pained from something that had not happened all that long ago. Of course, it was doubtful that she knew of his mother, but he was hinting at his sister. "This place is cool."
English * French
Messages In This Thread
can't touch this - by Dawn - March 30, 2017, 02:26 PM
RE: can't touch this - by Kieran Adrien - March 30, 2017, 02:40 PM
RE: can't touch this - by Dawn - March 30, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: can't touch this - by Kieran Adrien - March 30, 2017, 03:27 PM
RE: can't touch this - by Dawn - March 31, 2017, 09:17 PM
RE: can't touch this - by Kieran Adrien - April 01, 2017, 11:37 AM
RE: can't touch this - by Dawn - April 01, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: can't touch this - by Kieran Adrien - April 03, 2017, 10:14 AM
RE: can't touch this - by Dawn - April 03, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: can't touch this - by Kieran Adrien - April 04, 2017, 01:43 PM