Noctisardor Bypass wound three times her little throat around
41 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
oh, how bored she was. 
the dark woman sat curled tightly against the downpour, the spitting rain driven by
wind. at the base of a poplar did she watch with narrowed eyes the rain fall ever down, waiting as gradually it ceased. she was still, unmoving, almost lost amongst the storm save for the odd patch of darkness that was Circe. she knew it to be the way of the world to throw something interesting her way, another role to slip into. she did not have to seek it out, no, it would come to her, eventually. 

she had been alone for much of the winter, travelling without direction. here she had ended up, for now, though she knew not where life would take her next. and she found herself not caring especially of what might occur- only hoping that it might be something interesting. 

the rain abated to a spitting mist, and then the dark wraith gracefully uncurled from her position beneath the poplar and moved onward, finding that the ground beneath her paws turned steadily to stone and rocky earth. it was after some time that she scented the border, and it was there she paused. was this the interesting thing that the world sought to throw her way next? she considered, briefly, whether to turn away and seek out something else or to find the border and slip into another guise. perhaps it was a moment of impulsiveness that had her step smoothly into movement once more, move toward the border and the scents. and it was there she stood, and let a howl fall carelessly from her maw as her mind worked, considering, planning.

@Gwen
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Jumping in here 

The day was gray. Grayer than the Bypass's usual weather. Each sliver droplet of rain clawed away at the pack's borders, and Semira would have none of it. The fae could not stand to be idle while their borders physically dripped away. She heaved her bulk to her paws and left the warmth of her den, heading for their weakening borders.

The cinnamon wolf prowled along the territory, marking a fern here and a tree there. Anything to spread the pack's scent upon their grounds. Her amber eyes were pinned to the ground, making note of the tracks of nearby animals. The knowlege was instantly tucked into her mind for a later time as she spotted movement ahead of her.

It was the flicker of an obsidian tail that had made her pause, the mist shrouding her gaze along with her sense of smell. She squinted, steadying her gaze on what seemed to be a wolfess. Her instant shock quickly became that of curiousity as the pitch colored fae tipped back her muzzle in a howl. It was nearly rangeing on being absentminded, as if the woman had nothing better to do. With her interest peaked she let out a loud chuff, growing to her full height and lifting her tail in dominance as she strode over to the femme.
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
41 Posts
Ooc —
as the other approached, did her demeanour shift, in the slightest. it was subtle, nothing noticeable to those who did not know here well. it was a softening, a rounding of the sharpness of her stare. her form dipped submissively when the other approached, maw slipping into a smile, touched with just the right amount of nervousness. "hello" came her voice a moment later, subdued. "I am Circe- I seek a home.she said, watching the other with question in her gaze. blunt, and to the point. Her words came sincere and respectfully. Easy. 

she hesitated but a moment before continuing, words steady and smooth. "do you have
place amongst your ranks?" she asked, dipping her head in a submissive manner, appearing for all the world as simply another looking to find their place amongst others.  soft, friendly, harmless- this she projected, and was emphasised by her frame, svelte and nimble and petite. 
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Ahh you were too quick!! Had to revise XD

As she padded closer, she noticed the femme's shift in positioning. Whether it was the slightly angled tail or the lowered skull that won her over, Semira found herself relaxing just slightly. Her own ears cupped forwards to hear the woman of the night speak placidly.

"Hello"

Her words remained stoic, but wavered in favor of the female as she spoke with regard for Semira. It was then that Gwen appeared, a ghost in the mist. She nodded to her politely and waited for the black fae to speak again after stating that she had no abode. It was not uncommon, and did not speak to her reasons for being on the border. It was Circe's next words that made Semira's brows raise. "We do...but you must talk to my Empress about such a matter." She fell for the fae's facade, seeing only the sumissive wolfess before her amber eyes. After her words, she leveled her gaze with Circe before sliding over to Gwen.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for the crappy phone post ! And dun worry lel

It seemed she was not the only one awake. As Semira left the densite, Gwen followed out and crept behind her. She was about to make her presence known to the Medio but she decided that despite the rain, she was rather thirsty. So she left the woman to continue doing what she planned to do and instead crossed part of the territory until she reached the lake. After taking a nice, cool drink to soothe her throat, the Empress lifted her head as a howl echoed through the Bypass. Now her interest was spiked.

It took her a little while to get there, but when she did she was pleased to see Semira already here. Stepping forward, the pale woman made her presence known. "We do indeed," She lifted her tail up in dominance, but kept her expression somewhat friendly. Or, welcoming, perhaps. "I am Gwen, the Empress. Nice to meet you, Circe. " She waited for Semira to introduce herself before continuing. "Is there anything you can offer us? Skill wise? Perhaps a trade you wish to aquire in the future?"
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
41 Posts
Ooc —
there came another, shortly after her words had been uttered- a pale, blue-eyed woman. the title of "Empress" she gave herself, and Circe- or the persona she had slipped into as easily as one may change gowns, dipped her head lowly in respect. "I can hunt- I can track. I have knowledge of herbs" -though not exactly the kind that did good, but on this she did not elaborate- "-beside that, I offer but my loyalty, ma'am."  she said softly, a small smile perking up her lips as the final word was uttered- gaze resting on the one called Gwen. soft. friendly. harmless. 
she really was exceedingly good at this. 

boop-nevermind! XD
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Totally short, but sliding this in for continuation

She gazed at the Circe, something seemed off, nearly too-sweet. She disregarded the thought within seconds, nodding as she recited her talents. The obsidian wolf seemed skilled, at the very least. She started to take a liking to her, before backtracking with her next words. She nearly bristled at the fae's last word, and stood nearer to Gwen in a protective way. It was disrespectful for another wolf to not address Gwen as Empress. She looked to her Alpha to see what she thought of the femme.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Hunting, tracking, fairly basic things for a wolf. The woman did not show much interest in a trade, but not all wolves did. Still, it might have raised her chances of getting in. Circe did mention having knowledge of herbs, which was something at least. Perhaps she could get somewhere with Rhona, since she was pretty much the pack's healer. Gwen's nerves rose slightly when Semira pressed closer, only making the Empress even more hesitant. Although this wolfess did seem harmless, and had spoken her loyalty, the pale woman was still wary. After all, she knew that Noor was pregnant now and she felt as though it was her responsibility to make sure no members would cause a problem. Which, in reality, it was.

Though at last she nodded, but kept her tail high and arched. "As long as you can indeed promise your loyalty to this pack and to me, I will accept you into our ranks." she announced, shooting the medio another wary glance. "The way our ranks work is you will start at the bottom, as an Inferior, like everyone else. Then, once you have been here for a significant amount of time and have earned all of our trust, you will be promoted to Medio. We are a family. Loyalty and compassion is admired." she decided a quick run down on how things worked here would be good.

"Semira, would you mind taking Circe on a tour of the territory?" The icy femme asked, hoping that the other woman would do a decent job of it. After all, now that Semira was indeed a Medio, she was permitted to tour others, as well as various other tasks that were not available to Inferiors. "When you get to the densite, show her which den is which. Call me if you need anything." And with that, she began to turn and pad away. She was still in hearing distance, so if they wished to stop her before she left to attend to other pack matters, they could. Otherwise she would head back to Noor to see how she was getting on.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
41 Posts
Ooc —
touchy. the woman, for no apparent reason, near bristled and stood suddenly close to her leader. it could not be a slip on her part- Circe did not slip. backtracking but a few seconds, and realising the offending word had been ma'am, she did not know what had offended the other so. though, she decided rather quickly, it would be wise to avoid the word in the future. She schooled her expression perfectly into confusion, glancing sincerely at the two. they were wary, and why she did not know. 

then finally the woman nodded, and she allowed herself a hesitant smile, saying quickly and without hesitation. "I do. I will." she allowed her tail a quick twitch behind her, looking to the one called Gwen as she instructed her on the ways of the pack. 

perhaps, she would pass this place by. perhaps, she would do not but offer her services to them until one day she grew bored and shed her persona and moved on again. shed the false pretence of loyalty, and simply move on. she did not know yet. 

"Thank you,
Empress." she said firmly, dipping her head in respect. Ma'am bit at her tongue, but she warily kept the word in the depths of her throat, lest the other react in that strange way again.  "I will do my utmost here. she said with the air of a promise, tail flicking behind her in what looked to be constrained glee. not all of her act was a forgery- no, the best lies stemmed from truth. and truly was she glad, for if nothing else, this pack would prove a good place to settle down for a time. 

the Empress walked away then, and slowly did she lift herself from her crouch, looking to the other curiously. deciding to address the girl's actions there and then, she said softly, gaze dropping to the earth in a show of nervousness, "I- I'm sorry if I did something wrong, Semira. I don't want to start on the wrong foot." she said, slipping more fully into the guise she wore now, the traits she sought to express. sweet, friendly, and harmless. 
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Hey sorry about Semira bristling and such, I had though you meant "ma'ma" by the spelling XD And for this super short mobile post

She listened to the fae's promises of loyalty and re-apraised her, perhaps she might do well here. Semira shrugged off her own insecurities about Circe, she would accept her if Gwen would. She nodded curtly as the woman apoligized, "A simple slip up. It's mostly my fault, with the borders weakening I have been on edge." Waving her tail lightly in a way of apoligizing.

"Ready to get that tour?" She started padding away through the brush, towards the multitudes of pathways leading around their flourishing home. Perhaps she would start with a brief tour of the hunting grounds, then head over to the meeting rock, then finish with the lake and densite.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
41 Posts
Ooc —
ah, sorry! totally missed that XD

the woman admitted to it being nothing more than raised tensions, and Circe smiled, tail twitching behind her. "no worries! I understand" came her soft voice, grin biting at her maw again. the woman seemed eager to get on with the tour, and Circe eagerly replied- she would like to know the space she would occupy, for a time. 

"yes, of course!" she said with another smile. with that, she followed the woman over the border, into the home the unsuspecting Empress had invited the Raven into. 
should we fade here?