Dragoncrest Cliffs waterfall
165 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
she wondered what it would be like to hurtle down the cliffs. to simply pitch forward and fall down the rocks, and land amongst the waves that hurtled themselves against the rocks with reckless abandon. her gaze narrowed as she peered down, down toward the hissing and spitting ocean, fierce in its struggles to bring down the rocks. she watched the waves a moment longer, imagining wind in her fur and hurtling down, down, down. 

she did not approach the edge, however, nor did she stay where she was. something else caught her attention, a small robin that danced on top of the cliffs, near the girl with the pelt of fire. her gaze strayed from the waves, landing on the bird, and hovering there a few moments. her gangly limbs set into motion without warning, turning and lurching toward the bird. she darted toward it, and did not come within a meter of it before the fiery bird erupted in desperate flight. yet she did not stop; instead, moved faster, faster and faster until she streaked across the land recently woken by spring with reckless abandon, imagining wings tearing from her pelt and pulling her into the air, as had the robin moments ago.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
31 Posts
Ooc — Lia
A flash of fire flew by him, and his attention was captured. He looked up, ears perking and tail raising. He started to follow before he truly knew what he was following, only knowing that the speed had enticed his instinct to chase. It wasn't until he picked up his speed, hurtling after the unknown thing of wind and air, that he realized it was his sister. 

He did not call for her, though he thought to. Instead he increased his speed, aiming to run at her side. He didn't need to speak once she saw him there, running steady with her. His growing legs ate up the ground and before long he was pulling up beside her. They were both sparks of red in the kindling of new growth, stampeding through this land. He looked over to her, mouth hanging open and tongue lolling. His joy was evident, pleased at being here, and at being at her side. They had never before been allowed to explore, and it was interesting to interact with his sister wihtout his mother's watching eyes. He watched her face for a reaction.
165 Posts
Ooc —
her solitude was not for long, for soon she became away of another pulling up alongside her, she did not slow, but continued at her burning pace, gaze flickering over to land upon her brother. her brother, who had always been there, the one she communicated with freely and openly, the one she loved as a sibling loves another. she did not slow, not yet, only kicked up her heels and raced onward, faster, testing her growing body and that of her brother's. a grin laced her muzzle as she shot but a look at him before pushing herself harder, curious as to just how far she could go. a race, she communicated with a glance, a race simply to exercise their growing forms. 
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
31 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Her eyes finally landed on him, and he offered a large grin, tongue trailing from his mouth as he ran. She surged forward without a word, a small covering her mouth and the playfulness in her gaze telling him all he needed to know. So it was to be a race? He gave a yip, excitement spilling over, and leapt after her. His paws kicked up dirt and twigs as he dug into the ground, trying to push the very earth to spin under him by force alone.

It was all fun of course, he wasn't an overly competitive wolf. He simply enjoyed playing the game, running with his sister in their wide new home. He pushed himself faster, gaining ground on her again. He gave a few playful nips to the air near her tail, not wanting to catch it, but only to let her know just how close he was, to further the thrill of being chased.