Dragoncrest Cliffs for the arms that hold me
90 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Growing winds had announce the coming of disaster. For Julep disaster had already come and left a mess behind, not once, but twice in her lifetime. Szymon and Doe's names were but a blurred memory, their faces lost between so many; and the amazons, having been short to a fiasco, were better forgotten. Julep was alone this time, the shadow gone too long ago to even bother searching for her, his barracuda brother too, and Julep's only chance at surviving had been her own instincts. She'd remained close to the shores for weeks, scavenging the sands and cherishing the eventual lost seal cub to fill her gut.

But still the gods seemed to have different plans for the sea tigress. They were ruthless, determined to fuck up her life even further, and so with winds and thunder they brought even greater chaos to the land, dragging a desperate Julep down to the shook sea and beating her with all it had to render her unconscious. She battled to swim back to shore, she used all her strength, but her efforts were fruitless. She grew tired, scared and hopeless, and she would have perished there in the very place that had forgiven her once if the tides themselves hadn't decided it had been enough. As soon as she touched land again the young Cairn dragged herself as far from the water as she could, coughing and spitting out heaps of water before finally dropping to the ground in exhaustion.

She didn't know how long she stayed there, or where she had ended up, or even whether she had actually survived. All Julep Cairn knew, was that she felt as alone as ever.

Messages In This Thread
for the arms that hold me - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 10:25 AM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Julep - June 05, 2017, 12:28 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Julep - June 05, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Julep - June 05, 2017, 03:12 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Isengrim - June 06, 2017, 09:40 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Portia - June 06, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Tirgatao - June 11, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Julep - July 01, 2017, 03:55 PM