Dragoncrest Cliffs for the arms that hold me
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
The howl that had gone up a scarce few minutes before was urgent, and when Tirgatao arrived on the scene it immediately became clear why. Portia was there before her as was, of course, Heda, her young shadow, and the cause of the commotion. Small, frail, and wave-battered, the young wolf lay prone before the great Commander and Tirgatao felt her heart leap into her throat, and her breath escape her lungs. Thuringwethil, too, was damp with sea water and it wasn't much of a logical leap to assume just what had transpired here.

Her head was significantly lower than Portia's and Thuringwethil's as she approached, but she didn't hesitate to do so despite the pressing, instinctual need to excuse herself in the presence of the higher ranked Fisa. They still hadn't resolved their initial issues (admittedly Tirgatao's own fault), but there also hadn't been much time. She didn't want to stress the woman out during her pregnancy by forcing her to deal with it then and there, or even now while she was rearing her litter.

But the need to comfort the girl, and serve her Heda, was far more important right now. She crept in, giving Portia a wide berth so that she might better serve in her task, but remained on the fringes. The Shouna lent Heda a worried look, but said nothing as not to frighten the girl further.
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
for the arms that hold me - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 10:25 AM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Julep - June 05, 2017, 12:28 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Julep - June 05, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Julep - June 05, 2017, 03:12 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Isengrim - June 06, 2017, 09:40 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Portia - June 06, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Tirgatao - June 11, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Julep - July 01, 2017, 03:55 PM