Morningside Cuesta hammer down
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
The brute noticed the fallen expression that came over Sunspot's face at the sudden subject of Liri and Sylvas allowed his ears the flick back against his skull, internally winching at the thought of having offended her in any way, shape or form. For that wasn't his intentions and for a second he gazed down at the floor, pondering back to the day and realizing how cold and heartless he must've seemed at the time and for that – he didn't blame Sunspot for her actions in the slightest.

A smile grew as he listened to the woman's wise speech, his torn ears slowly lifting from his head as he quietly licked at his muzzle, golden eyes watching Sunspot as her smile soon returned. The mercenrary lowered his head slightly, though his gaze lifted as she spoke again, though taking a step forward, ”Well, I gotta say you're father was great wolf and he's taught you both well. And that truly means a lot, so thank you.” He said softly, tail swaying behind him as he lifted his head to look at her properly, ”I'm glad you found us – well Grayday I mean.” Sylvas started before clearing his throat in an awkward fashion, ”You're both kind-hearted and thoughtful individuals and the world needs more of that.” Sylvas said with a nod, his tail swishing behind him as he gradually straightened his posture.
Messages In This Thread
hammer down - by Grayday Sr. - June 18, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: hammer down - by Sunspot - June 18, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: hammer down - by Sylvas Streiter - June 18, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: hammer down - by Grayday Sr. - June 18, 2017, 03:12 PM
RE: hammer down - by Sunspot - June 18, 2017, 03:30 PM
RE: hammer down - by Sylvas Streiter - June 18, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: hammer down - by Grayday Sr. - June 18, 2017, 04:29 PM
RE: hammer down - by Sunspot - June 18, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: hammer down - by Sylvas Streiter - June 18, 2017, 05:02 PM
RE: hammer down - by Sunspot - June 18, 2017, 06:01 PM
RE: hammer down - by Sylvas Streiter - June 18, 2017, 06:28 PM