Hideaway Strath chandeliers and caviar, the war can’t touch us here
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Hemlock isn't the solitary representation of Teaghlaigh and when Arturo arrives they share a glance. It takes no words, not anymore, when Hemlock feels his pain as if it was her own; she cannot accept a reality however in which the boy is dead. They had not even found blood nor bones and she, perhaps foolishly, clings to this possibility. Her attention focuses on the female and Hemlock shifts all other thoughts to the back of her head and the reality safety of compartmentalization. Later she can live her aches and pains anew. 

"I am Hemlock, and this is Arturo." At least this time she remember to provide both their names in response to the inquiry at their borders. The pack itself could stand many more adults, but Hemlock does not stress over these facts. "You have come to the borders of Teaghlaigh, and we operate as a Family. It comes before the individual, and all actions made both inside and outside of our borders reflects this covenant: our Family comes first." She had devoted her life to the Family, and it had served her well. She saw no issues with such deep loyalties. 

"Our other most important rule is that our Ceannasach's word is law. To break it is to accept the punishment the Family sees fit." The Family took care of its own, and while to some it might have seemed ominous, it was the very most basic rule. Otherwise, they were not governed, and left to pursue their passions.

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: chandeliers and caviar, the war can’t touch us here - by Hemlock - July 04, 2017, 03:11 AM