Hideaway Strath The sun caught in her raven hair Is blazing in me out of all control
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Hemlock reached up to press a kiss just between Lotte's eyes, for a moment holding close there and just inhaling. She heard her words, of course, but that was not what she wanted - it wasn't what she craved at all! "You- I need you, you do not bother me." She promised quickly. "I want you - the both of you, understand?" At some point it would be good to discuss things all three of them together but there was no time for all of that. Not now. She had to face the facts that some of this would go into the unknown, she had no more time to think and discuss when she was demanded of so much more by her body and it's needs. 

Lotte's plaintive whine brought one of her own and she gave a soft little sigh, leaning down to kiss her way from Lotte's hip up to her scruff, even daring to tease her teeth against Lotte's soft flesh before she laid down with her. "I am selfish," She admitted, breathing deeply even as a shiver ran down her spine. "- to want so much from you both." To want them both. To need them both.

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20