Blacktail Deer Plateau cruising down in my lamborghini
<FONT FACE="High tower text">disposable</div></FONT>.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie
For @Rayder if he's up for it, if not anyone is welcome to jump in

It had been more than a couple of hours after Amelie's encounter with the pack's alpha, Peregrine, and even if it had gone better that what she'd expected she could not get herself settled. She was failing -and miserably - to hide her excitement to meet the pups and get a fresh new start in the Plateu.

Forgetting momentarily the protocol of the pack's hierachy and the behavior that went along with it, Amelie trotted around the land that she now had the pleasure to call part of her home, her nose lifted high in the air as well as her tail adopting subconciously a more dominant than submissive posture.

She lashed her tail through the air as she walked, eager to run into another one of her new packmates, now that Peregrine had given her the green light she was no longer nervous to be chased away. She proudly wore a mixture of Peregrine and Blue's fragance mixed with her own.

She was manking no effort to pass by unoticed, au contraire she was hoping to turn some heads and perhaps meet new friends.
<span style="font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 0 0 3px; alt="don't come crying to me" title="don't come crying to me"><FONT COLOR="#7fffd4">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6effda">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5bffe1">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#49ffe7">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#37ffed"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#25fff3">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#12fffa">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00f7ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00edff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00e4ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00dbff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00d2ff">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00c8ff">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00bfff">h</FONT></span>
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
Yay, shiny new thread!

He had successfully been accepted among the ranks of his new home. Meeting the alpha for the first time had went mostly without a hitch, though he found himself rolling his eyes at the leader's personality and what was, in his eyes, weakness. Still, he would be a good little recruit, provide for the Plateau and start his new life as a pack wolf. Well...tomorrow, he would, that is. Right now he was lazing about the territory, since Peregrine wasn't around to see, feeling particularly satisfied with himself and his accomplishment.

This would make things a lot easier.

His ears twitched as he heard the sound of someone approaching. Opening one eye, as it had been closed as he rested, he saw a younger canine who couldn't possibly be older than him. The female's eyes were yellow, a blazing contrast to his cold blue. She was small, and so he treated her as a pup. "Hey." The male greeted casually, raising his head and opening both eyes. Figuring that she would be intimidated by him right off the bat, though she was currently strutting around like she owned the place, he felt he had nothing to fear; even as a lower rank.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie
:3 yay
As she cotinued her parade across the lands, her eyes fixed in her surroundings and her tail swishing above her she did not notice a creamy male resting near her path, a sharp bark demanded her attention as soon as she walked by.

Amelie jerked her head around to look at the stranger in the eye, and when ice met the sun, it was Amelie who felt a small part of her inside melt. The wolf shared the same fragance of Peregrine and even he was obviously larger and older, he did not show any dominance over the young girl.

The coal coloured female sniffed curiously at him, the tip of her tail squiming like a worm, "Hey, how are you?" she barked. And then remembering she was supposed to show respect towards other wolves of her new home she dipped her snout to the male, assuming he was a high ranked member and not a newbie like her.
<span style="font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 0 0 3px; alt="don't come crying to me" title="don't come crying to me"><FONT COLOR="#7fffd4">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6effda">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5bffe1">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#49ffe7">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#37ffed"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#25fff3">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#12fffa">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00f7ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00edff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00e4ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00dbff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00d2ff">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00c8ff">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00bfff">h</FONT></span>
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
Though initially he doubted her, she proved herself to be nice enough, and she didn't seem extremely weak so far, either. At least in personality. Rayder couldn't help but smirk, tilting his head up in confidence as her's tilted down. The female showed respect him, as she should. Perhaps she felt obligated to do so due to him being older and wiser, though he didn't care much for the whole idea of 'elders', if it meant him being treated like he obviously deserved, then he didn't mind it.

"Good." He replied to her question, voice going slightly up in pitch to have a more carefree tone. No need to be wary or particularly aggressive towards her type. "How about yourself?" The light pelted male rose then, not to a standing position but a sitting one, continuing to gaze at her. Pride swelled in his chest, feeling more content that he was already making an ally that could he could use if he needed it. Well, perhaps he wouldn't use her, if she was somehow even stronger than she currently appeared.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The young boy -though not as young as her- lifted his chin, his icy eyes glistening in response to the girl's gesture. Amelie tried to guess what role did he fill in the Plateu, was he a hunter? He did seem to have slim limbs and wits for it, or perhaps a fighter? Not as likely..or maybe he used that slyness to beat his opponents. Like a fox!

Anyways she pushed the thought away and imitated the male, also bringing herself into a seating position. "I'm very well, thank you" she barked, her eyes fluttering across his particularly symmetrical face. A mix of curiosity and awe spreading across her own face,thin but delicately contoured by femenine features.

"I'm Amelie" she blurted out, hoping to get his name in return.
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
Rayder. STAHP. xD

Chuckling at the interest clearly evident in the girl's face, he decided for sure now that yes, she wasn't so bad after all. His smirk grew into a grin, pleased by her behavior and words. Casually he lifted a hind leg up slightly to scratch at a spot just below his neck, talking as he did this -- giving his name to her, as it was only proper manners after learning her's. "Call me Rayder."

Though the female was young, she was almost at adulthood, and if it was anything that could be drawn from the current body language and words she had offered him, she was already starting to show interest in the appearance of other's. Rayder was no stranger to using flattery to make his way through an encounter. However, perhaps now that he wasn't a loner, it was more that he said such things on a whim.

"Amelie is a pretty name. It fits your face." His voice was silky -- not something that he normally did. Usually, he kept his tone lighthearted enough so that he could play it off easier if a female reacted badly. But he suspected Amelie was inexperienced and innocent enough to the point where she would not even think of him having ulterior motives. Which, maybe he actually didn't, this time around.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie
smooth
Amelie responded to his careless neck scratching with a wag of her tail and a sly smile, that reflected her playful mannerism and still pup-like way of thinking. Even if she was almost a young adult she still held a childlike spirit.

"Flea-bag Rayder it is" she giggled as a large smile poised itself on her lips, she liked the idea of making this new male a friend. Then with a playful wink she tapped the tip of her tail over her toes, signaling she was only joking.

When he complimented her name -and her face- she gave dipped her head gracefully and met her eyes with his. "Thank you, I guess" she laughed awkwardly. Interactions with members of the opposite sex had never escalated from playing rougly or insults in the case of her brothers, being complimented -if you'd call it that- was a foreign language to her.
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
If it were another male, perhaps he might have felt insulted, would have had to resist a narrowing of his eyes or a sarcastic remark. But with Amelie, she made up for it with her young feminine charm, and instead he laughed, shaking his head as he lowered his leg, relaxing his posture. "Hey now, it was only an itch." He replied playfully, raising a brow at her as he kept the smile on his face.

His suspicion of her inexperience was proven to him, as she seemed unsure how to react to his honeyed words. "You're quite welcome. Surely you are attracting all the boys of your age, with those eyes?" Rayder asked, now curious if she had a teenage crush on anyone in the Plateau. He himself had never experienced the infatuation that only young romance could have, as he had already closed himself off to those feelings due his past and fears.

But it wouldn't be far-fetched for someone like her. Plus, this way he would know if there were any other younger ones in the pack. Ones that could be easily fooled if they didn't treat him right like this one.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie
she's so confused right now xD

Amelie gave him a teasing smirk and raised her eyebrows as if to say, yeah right. The boy smiled back and relaxed his posture back into a seating stance. Come to think of it this had been the first time she had teased another young wolf -in a friendly manner at least- with her brothers the insults and growls were very real.

Then he proceeded to compliment her eyes, never taking his own off her face. Amelie felt as her face flsuhed hot, and flicked an ear back showing her awkwardness. "Err," she muttered batting her eyelashes at the ground.
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue willow heard a male voice and amelies voice and she sounded flustered. a primal sort of feirceness erupted in the healers breast and turning from her current gathering expedition she stalked towards the voice tail held high and a glittering protectiveness in her eyes. standing behind Amelie she raised an eyebrow at the male waiting no daring him to continue with his inappropriateness. If Amelie was older than 6 months she would have not said a word but she wasn't and blue wasn't taking it lightly. it was not fair to play with an impressionable young ladies affections.
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
Rayder had to contain more laughter. This was just too easy. Being able to reassure his pride and boost his ego was something that he frequently sought after. Rayder had never been told he was loved, and because of this, he had turned to extreme means to help himself feel better. Using women, seeing them get so flustered at his flattery was one of the things he enjoyed the most, not that he would go around saying that to members of the Plateau.

Though Amelie was only just becoming a woman, soon enough she'd find herself unable to resist him in adulthood, or at least -- that's what he believed. Unluckily for him however, before he could continue on, someone interrupted their little conversation, quite rudely as Rayder saw it. It was another female, and she did not seem to happy about what he was currently saying. He grinned.

"Oh, hello there. Are you two related?" Eyes going back and forth from the two of them, he thought their pelts were both dark, and since the other female was getting so protective, surely she had to be an aunt, or a big sister -- but maybe it was more in spirit than blood, it was better to just ask than try to figure it out on his own.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Before any other word -or senseless sound rather - a familiar scent coming from behind her reached her nose, immediately Amelie jerked her head to meet the source of the peculiar fragrance. Behind her she found Blue Willow, she wore a serious expression en her face, nothing similar to the loving smile she used with Amelie.

In her eyes, the young girl distinguished a flicker of disgust. Amelie wagged her tail in greeting to the fermale and turned to face Rayder again. The boy on the other hand, looked at the older female with amusement, his eyes flickering between her and Amelie.

"Are you too related?" he asked casually. Amelie's eyes rested on Blue's face, they did have a certain look that made them similar, beyond the color of their pelt, both of their eyes were filled with emotion and light.

Amelie thought of Blue as a saviour, and now a foster mother, and even if they weren't blood related there certainly were emotional bonds tying them together. "Not genetically" she barked simply.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow studied him coldly the healer was usually all gentliness and light ,but today she was a little dark and savage and upset. She offered a small smile and tail wag to Amelie but that was all.

She then looked at the male standing before her and spoke quietly and seriously. We have not met yet I am Blue Willow the packs healer and beta. And no we are not related but let me stress to you the truth of the matter is that I consider her my own and I will do whatever is necessary to keep her safe both emotionally and physically do you understand young man? her eyes were staring at him with a fiery look daring him to laugh or stare at her eyes. She would make him submit something she never did, but today she was walking on the wild side of anger and she was willing to partake in some not so nice things if it meant keeping Amelie safe.

She knew she would not be able to keep her safe always, but she would where she could and once the small femme in front of her was older than a year old then yes she would back off and let the males flirt and cavort and everything else within reason.
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
He picks on Perry so much in his thoughts >:P So rude

Ah, so they had grown attached to each other over conversation, not over akin blood. He wasn't surprised to see the Beta, as she introduced herself, regard him so coldly. She seemed like the motherly type, especially if what she said about considering Amelie her own was anything to go by. He was a bit shocked by how she was a Beta yet also a healer. How had that happened? Peregrine was more stupid than Rayder had originally thought, apparently, if he was letting such fragile wolves rule by his side.

His tail twitched a little behind him, going from side to side slowly, but not lifting from the ground. "Of course." The male replied, dipping his head just a little, only for a second or two. He had not the heart to spare to be overly submissive whenever a healer Beta requested it with her body language. If that got him in a bit of trouble, well then so be it. But he hadn't done anything inherently wrong, so Blue had little he could accuse him of besides disrespect.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Amelie is just there like "Blue I love you but quit embarrasing me in front of him!" *poker face*

Amelie felt a sigh escape from her lips, as she felt her cheeks grow hot. She bit her lip hoping Rayder would not react badly at what the Healer was saying. Even if part of her felt warmth embrace her tiny heart when she heard Blue refer to her as 'hers' and showed her concern like only a mother would, the other side of her felt like yelling.

She tightened her lips as she had sucked on something sour, and gave an apologetic look to the young male. She tried to read the expression in his sky blue eyes but could not figure out if the contempt he showed was directed at her or at Blue. She pressed her flank to Willow's to show her affection towards the sweet female and then directed her gaze at Rayder.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Honestly blue really wants to box his ears. but she will behave for now.

Blue Willow raised an eyebrow at the youth he was extremely disrespectful without being disrespectful and she would have retribution one of these days. He was one she was going to keep an eye on for many reasons and none of them good. Blue was usually a tolerant wolf and she usually got along with others. However, there were a select few throughout her 3 years that just managed to rub her fur the wrong way, and this young man was one of them. She did not trust him.

Blue heard the sigh and let one of her own let loose. She hadn't meant to upset Amelie, but she also wasn't about to let the young male run around willy nilly filling her beautiful head with flattering words and then drop her like a bone that had been chewed on later. She just wasn't going to allow it. Blue saw the flicker of contempt at the mention of healer and she wanted to snarl and bear the youth to the ground, but instead she raised her eyebrow again and gave one small growl, and then quieted. Looking down at Amelie she spoke softly I will see you later Amelie. to the youth she said You behave.