Stone Circle Up and at it
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Hunting something. Probably something birdlike. Pheasants or turkey. @Mawk @Ezekiel or anyone else is welcome!

Illecebra's pups had grown enough for them to left idle in the den as long as there was pack members around. She had sat long enough and nursed them, helping the young ease into life at Easthollow. The only other pup there was a young adult named Sunny that she hhad seen wandering about but never met face to face. She knew Mawk had risen in the ranks quickly, and she was so proud of him. Today was her day to get up and get some excersise, sneak away from the whimpering pups and do some good for the pack.

She tucked thye sleeping pups against one another and nuzzled a sleepy Cyron until he passed back out into the realm of dreams, and snuck out of the den and into the forest. She sniffed the fresh air and sighed, a smile creeping onto her maw as she caught the musty scent of bird prey from the east side of the territory. She began to follow the scent, unsure whether there would be a catchable bird to take down on her own.
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ezekiel was hungry and the scent of something feather lured him from his patrol. The large solid grey male trotted at a brisk pace, eager for a hunt or some kind of excitement. As he followed the bird's trail, he smelled a wolf scent merging onto the path ahead. It seemed a pack mate was hunting the same prey, and by the smell of her, it was Illecebra, Mawk's mate. Ezekiel didn't know her all to well, and a hunt was an easy way to get to know your packmates. He hurried now, hoping to catch up to her.

When her grey fur came into view, he let out a low bark, a warning that he was nearby. He moved to walk beside her, and offered the mother a greeting. Hello, how are you?
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra blinked once stiffening slightly as the chuff alerted her to the beta's presence. She stopped and waited for him to catch up before offering a hesitant smile "Hello, i'm doing well. Relieved to be out of the den if that doesn't sound too...mean" she said sheepishly. She did honestly feel relieved to have some time away from the suckling and shouting of the pups, even though she knew that soon they would be weaning off her milk and be exploring away from her side anyway.

She continued walking thouugh kept her pace slow as an invitation for him to come along "I believe there are Turkeys somewhere around here. I suggest we seperate them and take one down, they can be fiesty to take down by yourself" she said in a more business-like tone.
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ezekiel smiled at her comment and shook his big fluffy head. Not mean at all. I think Val will feel the same way soon, and maybe me too. He said, referencing the babies that were soon to come. He was so excited for them, every time he thought of them his day brightened. Illecebra didn't stop walking, she kept going, and indicated for him to come as well. He trotted with her, accepting he invitation. She got down to business quickly, which Zeke could appreciate.

He nodded at her strategy, adding, Do you want to be the distraction or should I?
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra was aware that he followed her, and so she began to respond to his comments and questions a smile forming on her maw at the information that their new alpha was pregnant. "Don't get me wrong, babies are incredible. The moment you lay eyes on them they become the most precious things to you" she said warmly, her voice taking on a note of fondnness. Up ahead the clucking and guttural noises of several turkeys calling to one another made her slow her pace and drop to a slight crouch.

"I would appreciate going on the offensive, and you being the distraction" she said with a grin. She wanted to be the one to sink her teeth into the bird and drag it down. "I don't know if i'll be able to kill it on my own though" she said honestly. "At the most i can drag it down and hold it".