Morningside Cuesta It's fare thee well my old lover
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
When the howl sounded out across the Cuesta, Kieran was quick to make a short response and begin heading to Grayday and Khoe's den, where he was sure the howl had come from. As he went, the boy glanced around at the place that had come to be his home. It had become so familiar, so homely that Kieran was dishearted to know that they would be leaving it. He wasn't sure he liked the thought of another pack coming and claiming it while they were gone. Were they even going to come back? Though he would miss it for sure, the young hunter wasn't too sorry to leave. He supposed it was because of the homes he'd left behind before, in his youth, when perhaps he shouldn't have been travelling so much. He'd realised that homes didn't last forever, and the Cuesta was no different. But this time it didn't feel like they were rushing to leave - it felt more natural and easy. 

When he arrived, the boy gave a nod and a smile to everyone gathered, and waited for everyone to gather. While waiting, Kieran shuffled closer to his father and nuzzled his neck gently. "What do you think the new place is going to be like?" He asked, deciding to start something of a conversation. He wasn't overly excited, being used to travelling and knowing how tiring it could be, but he wasn't really sad about it. He was curious as to what their new home would be like.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
It's fare thee well my old lover - by Grayday Sr. - August 15, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Lavender - August 16, 2017, 06:52 AM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Damascus - August 16, 2017, 12:50 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Sylvas Streiter - August 16, 2017, 07:24 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Dauntless - August 18, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Heartha - August 18, 2017, 08:16 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Howl - August 20, 2017, 01:47 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Kieran Adrien - August 30, 2017, 09:45 AM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Grayday Sr. - September 04, 2017, 07:16 PM