Redhawk Caldera we exist living a thousand lives, side by side
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Totally fine!

Malice really didn't like how they had been treated. That reason alone made her fancy leaving and joining Charon and Ame in the mountains. But dragging Burke that way? She couldn't ask that of him. No matter how little food, this was their home for now and they just had to deal with it. She followed at Burke's side to inspect the familiar howl, sort-of recognizing the man behind it. His name? She had forgotten. What a terrible married-in grandma she was. The only one she remembered the name of was Benjamin, and that was only because he was still here.

What a reunion. She said with a smile, not at all recognizing the female her grandson had brought with him. She nodded at Burke's words. Someone even tried to send us away - you know, for the good of the fat, well-fed puppies. She rolled her eyes with a grin.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: we exist living a thousand lives, side by side - by Malice - August 18, 2017, 04:21 PM