Greatwater Lake i was scared of dentists and the dark
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
auntie !! i've been waiting for this moment aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

In the midst of his confusion, the cream Ostrega, like a deer caught in the headlight remained frozen to the spot, with the lake's water up to his chest and his tail, flopping anxiously on the surface. Though he considered himself a brave guy - cuz duh he was the Vale's own and only self proclaimed stuntsman after all - it was much harded not being a bit frightened by what he couldn't understand and was bigger than him.
Natural phenomenons for instance.  

Then, another called out to him, and with a brief jolt Remi turned to face Andalusia's confused face. "yah... what's going on??" he pressed, his ears twitching a bit nervously on top of his head as he decided to make his way out of the water. Worst case scenario, he did not want to die in the water. That, to him, was a far more terrible death than being murdered in battle or anything really.
Since Rilke, the young Ostrega's relationship with water was one of love (still), respect and underlying fear.
Messages In This Thread
i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - August 22, 2017, 08:33 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - August 23, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - August 26, 2017, 07:08 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 01, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - September 02, 2017, 08:46 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 06, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - September 09, 2017, 02:28 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 24, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - October 22, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - October 27, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - November 09, 2017, 08:00 PM