Greatwater Lake i was scared of dentists and the dark
241 Posts
Ooc —
No worries. I love all states of Mouse <3

"Let's hope so."  Quite frank, Andalusia hadn't the slightest when the darkness would lift, or if the light would return at all. It seemed strange to her that the sun would suddenly darken, and a thread of anxiety wormed in the depths of her. The world continued to dim, and this was concerning, but she chose not to linger on the what-ifs and unknowns. In due time they would find out whether this darkness was their world now. She saw no pleasure to dwell on the worry now.

The boy seemed less able to keep his fears tethered, and his words seemed spacey, like his thoughts were not all there. Understandable - and she vied to keep conversation turned to lighter matters, and away from the source of the boy's fears. Training a gentle smile on her lips, Andalusia countered the other's anxiety with the loosing of her own shoulders.

"It's alright," she reassured, "I'm with a pack just South of here, Redhawk Caldera. But am I from around here?" Her smile crooked into a sideways grin. "No. I was born far from these lands and came here the winter after my second birthday to look for my siblings. I've seen and lived many places since, but this is home enough for now." She rested against her side and tilted her head to get an easier look at the boy.  "And what of you?" He, too, smelled more than a vagrant, of wolves she didn't know - but she trusted he would amend this soon.
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - August 22, 2017, 08:33 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - August 23, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - August 26, 2017, 07:08 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 01, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - September 02, 2017, 08:46 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 06, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - September 09, 2017, 02:28 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 24, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - October 22, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - October 27, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - November 09, 2017, 08:00 PM