Panther Park twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth.
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
She returned Liffey's smile, feeling fortunate that she had provided anything in the way of assistance. "Well, I'm happy that talking about it helped," Miyako said amiably. "Hopefully I can steer Rannoch in the right direction if I run into him."

It had come to the point where she had just about given all the aid she could to the young female. Clearing her throat a bit awkwardly, she broke the silence and said, "I'll let you be on your way. If you're going northwest, then maybe I'll head the opposite way. Cover more of our bases."

Pausing, she lifted her snout and inhaled deeply. "Just to let you know, there was a mountain lion over that way," she said, pointing with her nose back where she came, "but it was eating. As long as you don't try to take its food, it'll stay put." Miyako dipped her head briefly to take a draw of water from the stream, then, shaking the excess droplets from her muzzle, she smiled at Liffey.

"Take care, Liffey," she said in farewell, touching her nose to the girl's shoulder before taking off at a slow trot through the forest, adding over her shoulder, "I hope you find Rannoch. I'll keep an eye out."

That girl had better be lucky, Miyako thought to herself grimly. Big world out there. Dangerous, too.
Messages In This Thread
twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth. - by Liffey - September 07, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth. - by Miyako - September 21, 2017, 09:41 PM