Blacktail Deer Plateau I just called to say I love you.
178 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Dauntless had been following his sisters when they went out exploring. He normally did not like to go too far from their sleeping area, but today he kept quiet when they started to wander further and further away. He felt differently today - like he needed to go far with his siblings. Besides, there were no other wolves around today to keep him company. They must have all been off hunting or exploring.

He felt some of his usual apprehension creeping in when the three of them started getting closer to the boundary. He hoped his sisters wouldn't try to cross the boundary, it was something they had been strictly forbidden to do by Grayday. He opened his mouth to start to say so, but then stopped when a familiar scent wafted his way, reminding him instantaneously of a warm den, a belly full of rich milk, and the soft black fur of his mother. Dauntless stopped in his tracks, turning his head toward the scent. He was so engrossed in what he was experiencing that he did not notice if his sisters had stopped as well.
Messages In This Thread
I just called to say I love you. - by Bhediya - September 10, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: I just called to say I love you. - by Dauntless - September 18, 2017, 01:21 PM
RE: I just called to say I love you. - by Easy - September 18, 2017, 01:41 PM
RE: I just called to say I love you. - by Bhediya - September 21, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: I just called to say I love you. - by Dauntless - September 21, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: I just called to say I love you. - by Easy - September 21, 2017, 11:16 PM
RE: I just called to say I love you. - by Bhediya - September 28, 2017, 03:26 PM
RE: I just called to say I love you. - by Dauntless - September 29, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: I just called to say I love you. - by Easy - September 29, 2017, 11:20 PM