Northstar Vale I don't want to think about it now
22 Posts
Ooc —
Away

oops sorry

The days were long and the months were short in Mattias's stay in the vale and while he had moved onto a different stage of grief he found himself struggling with the in-between.  What now?  He had mechanically been going about the duties and upkeep of the Vale while simultaneously regressing socially, collapsing inwards on himself as he checked off the daily to-dos.

It was this he was doing when her cry reached his ears, crumpled and broken and it ripped open the wounds that had just begun to heal.  Nonono.  Chusi.  No.  She had genuinely been the only individual outside of Genie he had spoken to since his arrival in the Teekons and with the rocky start he had with the chocolate sprite Chusi had been his favorite.

He moved swiftly towards her.  Mattias had been the problem-solver in the Sound; they called on him before they called on the Alphas to fix shit or fuck it up and he was prepared to do either but he was not ready to see his friend so anguished.

He breaks into the clearing before her and touches his nose to her forehead before moving back, giving her space but he was ready.

Chusi.

Messages In This Thread
I don't want to think about it now - by Chusi - September 12, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Mattias - September 12, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Raid - September 13, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Airi - September 13, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Mouse - September 14, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Chusi - September 18, 2017, 01:47 PM