Stone Circle one two three four
a crime so old
as the sky and bone
55 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
The boy sniffled, holding in tears as he hurried back to the den, tail tucked so far between his legs it almost looked as though he were lacking one. Around him blossomed a balloon of scent, thick and acrid. The striped friend had refused his attempts to play, and it was only after the creature had showed him its rear end that Cyron had a spark of realization catch in his dull brain, and he fled, but not before the mad not-rabbit had discharged it's oily glands, and Cyron's hindquarters had received a half-dose. He skidded into the den, wailing for @Illecebra and @Mawk and introducing the disgusting scent to the walls, floor and atmosphere of the den in his usual thoughtlessness.
war ate a boy
and spat out a man
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
omg XD this is so cute. Tagging Rowana in case she wants to hop in too!

Cebra had been laying in the den with @Rowana chatting and playing around with her daughter. Burr was elsewhere at the moment, and she knew Cyron had been off wandering as well. Suddenly the heart stopping and concern inducing wail of Cyron made her leap to her paws, eyes focused on the den entrance as her little boy ran in tail tucked between his legs. She was about to walk forward when her nose drew in the stench of something she was old enough to know and recognize immediately and she sagged with relief. Cyron wasn't injured or ill, just frightened to death and stinky. She walked forward once more until she stood in front of him, and lowered her nose to his forehead despite the stench radiating from him and placed several reassuring kisses.

"Hush Cyron, you're alright. It won't hurt you baby, You just scared it that's all. Come in and lay down, let me explain" she said in a soothing voice and nudged him toward the back of the den. It was too late to hope that she could get the stench off of him in hopes of it not spreading, the den already reeked and she was sure the others could smell it around the pack.
a crime so old
as the sky and bone
55 Posts
Ooc —
His mother placed kisses upon his brow, and that simple gesture was enough to have him break down and start blubbering. "Mama! I just wanted," sniff "I just wanted to play," sniff "I just wanted to play!" he cried, propelling himself into his mother's front legs, trembling and quivering with shame and fear. It burned, the smell, his nose and his eyes. Oh, he hated it! His mother would solve this, she knew that she would, she had too!
war ate a boy
and spat out a man
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Cebra's heart broke a bit as he quivered and started blubbering and she lay down tucking her the little ball of sweet and innocent fluff that was her son against her chest not caring about the stench anymore. She rubbed her face against his, and licked at his fur trying to soothe the shivering child. "I know sweetheart, I know but the Skunk didn't" she cooed softy and nuzzled him.

She looked up toward the entrance of the den and stood up once more, nudging him to his paws. "Come with me, How about we go wash you off a bit hmm? This smell can probably scare off anything within five miles" she said jokingly but with enough warmth to let him know she was only teasing and nudged him ahead of her.
30 Posts
Ooc — tweety bird
Rowana leapt to her paws after Cyron skittered into the den, his scent masked by a particularly disgusting scent. Her dark muzzle crinkled in disapproval at her siblings antics as she looked questioningly at her mother to judge her reaction. 

Mom seemed unfazed by the strange smell, so Rowana decided that she would be blase about it as well. She quickly relaxed her posture, for her hackles had started to raise in case danger became prevailent, and idley dragged her paw across the compact floor of their home.

Cyron seemed really frightened, as the stronger sibling Rowana decided she was not to be as naive. Instead, she pretended she knew exactly why her brother smelled as if he had rolled in a rotting carcass. When she spoke, she laced her words with sarcasm, "You should really stay away from skunks, brother." She added a hearty sigh of exasperation, as if she simply could not understand his insolence. Surely mother would be proud of her for what seemed like her knowing about that danger paired with skunks, although she had only repeated what her mom said.
"And some days I think I'd feel better if I tried harder
Most days I know it's not true"