Redhawk Caldera i warn you not to doubt the silence before the storm
62 Posts
Ooc —
let me know if I need to change this or if something is wrong and I will gladly adjust it! :3

The boy Artaax asks Hux to accompany him and without hesitation he starts toward the young wolf. Hux doesn't mind following him to keep watch, as well as keep him company, during the hubbub of the many wolves gathering around the boy's sick mother. But just as he turns away, he hears the voice of his commander and turns tail immediately. For a moment he hesitates, but he knows he must obey Thuringwethil's demands, and so he flashes Artaax a sad, apologetic smile and returns to Wildfire's side.

Carrying the unconscious shewolf will be quite the undertaking, but the snowy Kru has an idea. He is a little uncomfortable with speaking out amongst so many wolves, especially since his rank is so low. His ears splay anxiously as he emits a slight cough, clearing his throat, swallowing the nervous lump that has formed there.

Here, he says, his voice rising above its usual softness so that he might be heard. She... I can carry her on my back. Can - can a few of you walk beside us and, er, make sure she doesn't fall off? His stormy eyes dart around the others as he speaks. He is a large wolf, and strong - carrying Wildfire will be easy enough, as long as someone flanks him on either side to ensure she doesn't tumble to the ground.

Does that sound okay? Hux approaches Wildfire and lowers himself to he ground, nosing himself beneath her belly. With a few gentle shoves he eases her onto his back, but he remains on the ground, unable to lift her without help - not because she is too heavy, but because she will slip off without someone to steady her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i warn you not to doubt the silence before the storm - by Hux - October 11, 2017, 07:23 AM