Blackfeather Woods But if you were my little girl
Listen up Maggots!
118 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Private 
@Kove & @Vaati :p

As far as she knew, the speckled, pale stranger had not come by again. That he was her dad had never crossed her mind. How could he be? Her fur was that of the woods, so her mother must have done it with one of equal coat. The only one that could possibly his was Vaati, and who liked him? He was always causing trouble while the rest of the litter was shoved to the sidelines to perfect their skills. How unfair. Perhaps she should tell Nyx of it. Fairness was something she really loved, as well as structure and order.

She was wandering about, the golden hour having struck. A warm glow swept over the world, and she took some time to admire the flaming flickers of shadows.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Assuming it’s dusk.

As the sun descended from the sky, it was with the same hues as fire that the world was painted. Along the borders, one could see the horizon perfectly, but it was within the confines of the woods itself that he ventured. Every so often, he would encounter short lengths of the territory where the treetops overhead had parted, revealing to the ground below the sun’s brilliant glow. So often had he stopped to admire the beauty of it all, basking in the warmth when it would suddenly reach him, and then pushing through the chill of the oncoming night’s breath. Thoughts of returning to his place of slumber ran through his head, only for each of them to be dismissed without so much as a second thought.

The crunching of leaves underfoot caught his attention, leading to him proceeding with the lightest of steps. Hackles raised, he brushed passed the shrubs and various other flora, relaxing only after he’d caught a glance of the other being. A single intake of air revealed her place within the pack, whilst her age suggested her identity. Knowing little of Meldresi’s grandchildren—a fact that wasn’t the least bit pleasing—he could not match a name to her face, and so he greeted her initially with a throaty chuff. And, should he catch her attention, Kove would then extend a monotonous, “Hello.”
Listen up Maggots!
118 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She sniffled about, the air much colder than in summer. She could not imagine the true warmth of the sun anymore, preparing for the bitterness of winter as she found her coat to feel thicker than before. She did not expect to have a ghost following her though, but the voice of the man did not startle her. Her thin form turned to look at him. Yes, she had seen him around before, but had never taken the time to even memorize his name. That he was the father of the Dark Master she would've never imagined, given his coat.

Good evening. She greeted with what resembled a curtsy. I don't know you well. She said bluntly, nearly expecting him to sit down and tell just about everything there was to know about him.

Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Just in case I do not say it enough—I hate doing phone posts, omfg.

With his intentions carried out, he found himself watching the smaller being, calculative gaze drifting over her. At first, he peered into the depths of her eyes, noting their different hues before continuing downward and making a mental note of everything he saw; the silvery saddle strewn across her back, her seemingly weakened state, and so much more. Where her mass had gone, had it ever existed, he could not place, nor did he bother with asking. Rather, he returned his head to its former, upright position, looking down at her no longer as he once again met her eyes with his own. Overall, he decided, she wasn’t the least bit similar to the late queen, despite sharing traces of the same blood with her. This he did not say aloud right then, and perhaps he never would, either; she was a child of the Woods no matter.

“I don’t know you all that well, either,” he returned shortly after examining her, little time left to linger between their voices. “I only know who your mother is, it seems.” Unconsciously, perhaps it was a light crack at the missing knowledge that was her father’s name, though consciously he meant nothing by it. It was but a simple observation, meant to serve as a marker for just how little he truly knew about her. It was then that he said, “Tell me about yourself,” finding discomfort in his own lack of information. Used to knowing so much, he felt troubled by being in the dark, and sought to remedy that.
Listen up Maggots!
118 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Instead of bringing her body together to hide her lack of form and mass, she stood prouder when she noticed the male's copper eyes trail over her body. There was a lot to see, she found, and though not all was positive, she couldn't say the same thing about the other. He was a white blob in the middle of the dark forest, just like mother. Strange how she had never desired such light colors for herself - the rivers her sister and she carried not being that big of a deal when it came to the bigger picture. They were creatures of the shadows.

The man was honest, it seemed, and she decided to be so as well. She usually didn't lie, but getting what you wanted simply couldn't be obtained with simple truths. She nodded, agreeing quietly. Alright, let's play two truths and one lie. She smirked, deciding to go easy on him. I am Koume Azura Melonii. My favorite colour is sunset orange. I went missing not so long ago, only to deceive wolves who cared about my well-being to return here with not much more than some flesh and bones.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The idea of a game was presented, much to his dismay. To play was not something that he did—with the exception of moments involving his children, of course. Those sharing with him the blood of the north were beings that he could carry on with and worry not about doing so, but to do the same with someone that was not his own? It felt wrong. No matter, it was but a simple game of words—truths and lies—and so he accepted her invitation; for how long he might humour her, however, was undetermined.

For no longer than it would have taken him to walk the eastern border he partook in her idea of a game. Though, each time that his turn came around, he gave options that weren’t the least bit insightful, leaving more of himself left to be discovered than he revealed. And once he found himself to no longer be fully engaged in their conversation, Kove excused himself and set off to patrol the borders.