Cassiopeia's View Grass is greener right?
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She stared at him like he was a ghost, something she couldn't believe was real and really there. In return he stood there silently to allow her to process it, but what he didn't expect was for her to come shooting toward him and slam into his shoulder. With a wheeze of surprise and pain he stumbled backward from the force of it, losing his balance and slumping down weakly onto his hindquarters. He blinked once in shock and opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by the angry words of his ex wife. While they were true, they stung. She had no idea what he had been through while they were seperated, just like he had no idea everything that had passed for her. "I fell off a cliff and hit my head. I washed up on Wheeling gull isle. Due to the rain I was unable to cross the land barrier back to Teekon immediately." he explained in the calmest tone he could use, his blue eyes flashing between hurt and anger.

"I was there for two weeks. The first week was spent healing, the second was spent trying to decide whether or not to leave you be or come back. I wanted to keep my promise so I was going to return, but I found some berries that I misjudged as safe to eat. I was fine for a while so I crossed the land bridge and started climbing the cliffs above the sea to return but the poison started kicking in.  My muscles spasmed and I vomited profusely, Lost consciousness and fell into the ocean again. When I woke up I was on the shore somewhere far from Teekon." He continued his story in the same Eerily calm tone. Judging by the anger in her voice she would not be forgiving him anyway. He gave a weary sigh and slid his forepaws forward so that he lay upright on the ground. 

"For days I couldn't eat, I was in serious pain. I had vomited out the berries but the poison ran through my system. I found small crustaceans that I ate but they were just barely enough to provide the nutrition needed or me to survive. Once I could walk more than twenty feet without feeling exhausted I began to come back to Teekon. I entered near the old Teaghlaigh territory. The reason it took me weeks to get here was because I returned to some of our old spots. I spent a few days where we first met, I went to where that blasted elk gave me a kick to the head, and I went to where we last saw Sirius" he finished his eyes flashing with grief. This was something that she would have to know but first he would see how she reacted to him now. If she was still angry with him, he would apologize profusely and deliver the two pieces of information he needed to, and then he would move on. It was unlikely that he would live much longer anyway, the poison had weakened his health a lot. A year or so at the most was what he figured he had left by the way he felt.
Messages In This Thread
Grass is greener right? - by Dakarai - October 11, 2017, 05:03 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Olive - October 12, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Dakarai - October 12, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Olive - October 13, 2017, 12:34 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Dakarai - October 13, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Olive - October 14, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Dakarai - October 14, 2017, 04:21 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Olive - October 18, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Dakarai - October 18, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Olive - October 25, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Dakarai - October 26, 2017, 08:15 PM