Big Salmon Lake i threw stones at the stars, but the whole sky fell
12 Posts
Ooc —
Ira's eyes glinted. The stars? A smile willfully broke out on his features, although perhaps was not noticeable across the distance between himself and the stranger. A single ear flicked, as if searching for the location of Redhawk Caldera, but he put a pin in the idea to ask about it later. "We come for the same reason, it seems," he intoned warmly. The stranger was amiable enough to set him at ease, but it was with foolhardy trust that he came closer. One who watched the stars was immediately more favorable to him than one who did not, even if he held some form of machination or unsavory nature.

"The constellations," he affirmed as the other mentioned the shapes the stars created. "I am quite friendly with Capricorn, who has brought much guidance and strength to my family. Aquarius... perhaps less so," he stated, still smiling. "We are about to enter the season of Scorpio. Do you know it as well?"

His tail wagged hopefully behind him. It had been so long since he had met another wolf who had been taught stargazing. His interest was keenly piqued, although his mind had brushed right past the assignment of "rabbit" and "cloud" to the members of the Zodiac he knew. As something that didn't line up in his frame of reference, it was quite forgotten among his excitement to discuss the subject at all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i threw stones at the stars, but the whole sky fell - by Ira Astoria - October 26, 2017, 01:16 AM