Redhawk Caldera dream oblivion
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Upon closer observation, it dawned on Raven just how sick Ben looked. His eyes were slightly dilated from the pain, and there was misery etched in every line of his face. There was a weak, sickly sort of look to him, and Raven knew that he definitely needed medical help. "I'm worried that you might have eaten something toxic," she commented, rising to her feet and shaking loose bits of grass from her sleek black fur. "Spoiled meat or something. I have some things that might help -- hang on."

She padded over to the little badger den in which she kept her supplies stashed and dug out a few items. The first was a small amount of wild iris root, and she hoped that he would be receptive to taking it. "Okay, Ben. This is going to suck, but...I'd like you to take this. It'll make you throw up. I know that sounds awful but if we purge out your belly, there's a chance that whatever's in there making you sick might come out. And I'm positive you'll be better off without all that grass in there anyway." She nudged it toward him and added, "Chew it up really good before you swallow it."
Messages In This Thread
dream oblivion - by Raven - October 16, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: dream oblivion - by Ben - October 19, 2017, 06:40 AM
RE: dream oblivion - by Raven - October 22, 2017, 07:15 PM
RE: dream oblivion - by Ben - October 27, 2017, 02:36 PM
RE: dream oblivion - by Raven - October 29, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: dream oblivion - by Ben - November 03, 2017, 05:20 PM
RE: dream oblivion - by Raven - November 09, 2017, 04:00 AM