Stone Circle i do not deserve to be a phoenix, i deserve to be consumed
hell is empty and
all the devils are here
133 Posts
Ooc — Mochi
this post probably makes no sense because i was falling asleep writing it, lmao.

Wardruna nurses surprise in the form of a soft frown that turns into scowl as Noma entertains her silence. He expected something from her when he declared that she’s his but he’s met with ( he suspects ) the same stubborn silence that keeps her from eating what he has given her. Left with no other choice Wardruna chooses to accept her silence as acknowledgement to his staked claim upon her. Whether she agrees or not doesn’t truly matter but still: she knows some of it. Perhaps the most important part of it. Wardruna polishes off his meal and swipes his tongue along his teeth and across his jowls, attempting to clean up any bits of meat before he turns to face her fully, fixing her in his gaze. He takes a moment to assess which course of action would better inspire her and wonders if threatening her with violence, or even snapping his teeth close enough to give the effect but not close enough to grasp or pierce flesh would even faze her. From what little Wardruna has been able to deduce from spending the last twenty four ( give or take ) hours with her that her life is not much of a motivator. He sees what he believes is proof in her refusal to eat though he knows that she has to be hungry. If he wasn’t absolutely sure it would be effective it seemed like a waste of energy to go in for that first.

“We made a deal, Noma.” He hisses at her, rising to his paws, ghosting towards her and then moves to circle around her slowly, stopping when he's standing in front of her, staring down at her and the meat left untouched expectantly.
your hands are wet
with blood of an empire.
you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i do not deserve to be a phoenix, i deserve to be consumed - by Wardruna - October 19, 2017, 07:38 PM