Northstar Vale handcuffed and i thought of you
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
Her face said it all.
She knew. And that did not exactly make things easier.
He wondered who could have told her, Genie was the only one who knew as far as he was concerned, and little did he know that his unwelcome visit to Morningside had bothered the pack's leader to the point he had personally come to file his complaint. He wouldn't hold it against Genie for telling but he was glad to know it had not been her to spill the tea news as Chusi mentioned the angry Alpha male's name. 

And while Remi could live and sleep soundly with Grayday's dissapointment over his shoulders when Chusi voiced her own discontent the young Ostrega felt his chest hurt. "im sorry chusi" he murmured, his ears flattening once more against his skull. He couldn't honestly think of anything else to say, all he was was sorry. 

"i was looking for Rannoch, but i - i don't know what i was thinking.." he offered, his crystalline eyes seeking hers as he rattled his brain for a reasonable explanation to his behavior when he knew there was really none. "i wasn't thinking" he concluded at last. It had been after pure raw emotion what had moved him to act such way.
Messages In This Thread
handcuffed and i thought of you - by Mouse - October 22, 2017, 03:31 PM
RE: handcuffed and i thought of you - by Chusi - October 22, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: handcuffed and i thought of you - by Mouse - October 23, 2017, 08:51 AM
RE: handcuffed and i thought of you - by Chusi - October 25, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: handcuffed and i thought of you - by Mouse - November 09, 2017, 08:10 PM