Northstar Vale handcuffed and i thought of you
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
It wasn't that she hadn't done anything stupid while blinded by a lust for something. Hell, had it not been her lust for freedom and adventure she would not have left her loving family to take over a pack that wasn't hers to be with a boy stupid enough to trespass into other land. She should have thought the decision through, just as he should have, and could not blame him for something so similar to her own situation. Then again, she had only hurt herself (and probably her family) with it, while he had brought danger to their very borders - their very land.

She sighed, secretly wishing dad would show up soon to give her some advice again. Being a leader wasn't all it had seemed to be, but had Arturo ever said that it was easy? If anything, it was a burden that had to be carried as the remedy for the ones you loved. And she did love her friends. If that love were returned she had little to complain about.

Just... Just make sure ya think befur ya do somethin' 'gain, kay? She tried, getting frustrated with herself more than she did with the situation. She simply couldn't be mad at anyone she cared about, which was equally as destructive.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
handcuffed and i thought of you - by Mouse - October 22, 2017, 03:31 PM
RE: handcuffed and i thought of you - by Chusi - October 22, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: handcuffed and i thought of you - by Mouse - October 23, 2017, 08:51 AM
RE: handcuffed and i thought of you - by Chusi - October 25, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: handcuffed and i thought of you - by Mouse - November 09, 2017, 08:10 PM