Duck Lake This guy is a weightlifter but I can bench an entire continental shelf
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
aurelia rn:
[Image: AoQdw.gif]

Oh no
Though she had meant no harm to the boy, perhaps she should have seen this coming, she had never been interrupted mid-piss herself but now that she thought about it she could imagine it wouldn't be pleasant. Rightfully bothered, the boy jumped up, his sudden, brusque movements spooking Aurelia right back. "oh, oh, oh no" she whined while, like a frightened kitten she arched her back and backpedaled from him, her yellow eyes meeting his briefly before the boy plopped into a sit and hissed a reprimand her way.

"s-sorry!" she squeaked, her chestnut colored ears pressed flat against her skull and her fluffed up tail hanging low. She had approached the boy because something about him had sparked curiosity in her, and she had felt safe to do so. Now she was not so sure she had made the right call. Still she remained rooted to her spot, unless the boy remained hostile she would not flee. 
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread