Fox's Glade you look so cool
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
Once his initial hostility seemed to fade away, as he understood by her body language and her words that she was not a threat, the banshee allowed herself to relax a bit. He did not seem as much as a threat to her either now. Though she continued to carry herself in a cautious, wary manner, she no longer looked like a submissive creature that would bend and tilt at his will.

Truth was Aurelia was never as malleable as she sometimes seemed to be.
Her meek and compliant ways could be really a faccade, an act she willingly accepted to perform time after time to assure her own survival.

Of course Aurelia knew about the practice of killing for the mere thrill of it.
There was an unseen side to her, a more obscure side that she dared to show just in rare ocassions, when the stars aligned.
But tonight they were not.

"i mean, i was after it to eat it but you beat me to it" she explained, "and i dont go after another's food if its already in their mouth" she barked, her tail tip twitching again. Of course, her answer would be different if instead of a big, strong looking male she were faced with a young, gullible thing ... then the concept of property could be a bit blurred and she wouldn't have a problem snatching what she thought to be hers or that needed to be hers, no matter what mouth it were in.

i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
you look so cool - by Aurelia - November 04, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: you look so cool - by Xan - November 08, 2017, 03:22 AM
RE: you look so cool - by Aurelia - November 12, 2017, 10:14 AM
RE: you look so cool - by Xan - November 21, 2017, 03:59 AM
RE: you look so cool - by Aurelia - November 21, 2017, 09:20 PM
RE: you look so cool - by Xan - December 06, 2017, 04:32 AM
RE: you look so cool - by Aurelia - December 07, 2017, 03:32 PM
RE: you look so cool - by Xan - December 08, 2017, 04:50 AM