Overture Downs i got hot sauce in my bag....swag
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
*shamelessly flirts because witchbaby is bae*

The girl accepts her humble offering and the Lockhart's smile widens into a content grin.
They are complete strangers who owe each other nothing, yet Aurelia is pleased to be able to share the little she has. Though something her greed gets the best of her, she is a generous creature by heart - especially with those she felt some sort of sympahty towards.
And this swift-footed pink eyed beauty was making her feel some sort of way for sure.

She takes her pick and returns the bitten rabbit which Aurelia quickly proceeds to sniff and then bite herself. She savours the flesh and swallows hungrily. Darlin'. Oh, she feels her lips curling again into a shy smile. "Wb?" she questions, wanting to know what it stands for. "it was really fun" she agrees then, her voice growing more confident as her tail begings swishing from side to side before she takes another bite of the carcass. "im Aurelia - sometimes i say my name is Kitty though" she barks, licking her lips and meeting the girls eyes with her own. She does not know why she has revealed her fake name, the one she uses when she is up to no good. Maybe its cuz when the girl's pink eyes rest on her, words seem to fall more loosely from her mouth. 
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - November 06, 2017, 02:24 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - November 06, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - November 09, 2017, 09:21 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - November 10, 2017, 11:25 AM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - November 12, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - November 12, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - November 16, 2017, 01:14 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - November 18, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - December 07, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - December 12, 2017, 04:44 PM