Out for Trouble
37 Posts
Ooc —
As her brother was out hunting, Naya decided it was the perfect moment to find some prey for herself. The mist was specially thick that morning so she felt she would catch anything easily with her fine senses and hunting abilities. It hadn't gone long when she caught the scent of a solitary hare a few yards away form her, the wind was on her favor and she knew her target hadn't noticed yet because it was oddly tranquil.

She slowly crept towards the small creature, her ears pricked in attention as she got closer, but without intention, she stepped on a small branch, and the cracking sound of it scared her prey away for ever.
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
OOC: Hello!

IC: Majesty was out patrolling the borders of the Silvertip Mountain that morning. Nothing particularly interesting had happened yet. He had refreshed any stale scent markers, caught a few prey animals, and taken them to his pack's cache. But now he was left with nothing much to do, so he decided, like always, to go for a run. He made his way down the mountain and into the Neverwinter Forest.

The cool, refreshing darkness of the forest felt lovely to him. It was still early morning, yet it was already growing hot. He stopped beside a small pool of water to take a drink, and then his ears perked up as he heard a loud rustling sound nearby. Fearing that it might be a bear, for which the Great Bear Wilderness was named, he carefully lifted his snout from the water, shook his head to get the water droplets off of his nose, and then tilted his head back and sniffed.

Wolf. Female, his nose told him. Not marked with any pack scent you know. A loner, then. He sighed. If Jinx found out that a wolf had strayed so close to her mountain, she would be furious. I'd better go chase the poor girl off, he thought to himself.

He turned around and followed the scent of the female to her. She stood staring after a departing rabbit, sighing in defeat. Majesty knew that pain. He wasn't very good at hunting.

"Hello," he called to her. "A fine morning, isn't it? Though a bit hot."
37 Posts
Ooc —
Hi :D thanks for joining!
Naya felt disappointed looking at the funny little rodent escaping from her, there was nothing else to do, but hey! that was the first target she had found that day, and it was early in the morning, there should be plenty of snacks to choose from in that huge forest, right?
She was about to go back to business but she was abruptly interrupted by an imposing brown figure, Naya raised her head startled, he looked alright though, Naya knew he wasn't a threat for the way he looked at her so she answered calmly "Oh hey, I didn't see you there, I thought I was alone.." she barked wagging her tail "My name's Naya" she smiled at him expecting a response.
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
OOC: I'm going to make this the pledging to join my pack thread, if that's alright with you?

Majesty smiled warmly at the she-wolf. "My name is Majesty," he said to her. "I am part of a pack that lives nearby. I have come to warn you that you are in the territory right next to the one that my pack resides in, and not everyone who sees you here will be as friendly as I am. I would suggest moving farther away from Silvertip Mountain, over in that direction." He pointed his muzzle to the west. "You cannot see it from here because the trees are blocking the view. I would hate to see you hurt."

He paused. "You are a lone wolf, are you not?" he asked her. "Were you… were you thinking of joining any pack in particular?"

He didn't know what he was doing, but a sudden wave of wanting swept over him. He wanted his pack and he wanted it soon. He took a breath, reminding himself to be patient. But if this she-wolf agreed to be a part of it… then he would be one step closer to getting it.
37 Posts
Ooc —
The friendly wolf introduced himself, and Naya felt the sincerity in his intentions and the honesty of his words, But as he warned her about the borders and territories her tail stopped moving and she felt anxious; she hoped her brother wasn't too far away in case she needed help.
why do I always do this?- she thought to herself as her face frowned in preoccupation. "Oh I'm sorry if I seemed intruding; I'm not familiar with this lands yet and I hadn't seen another wolf besides my brother in quite a while..." she said implying that she wasn't alone even though she wasn't exactly accompanied at the time.
Majesty asked a question in such an awkward way she couldn't help but giggle "tecnically I am, but I'm not exactly a Loner, My brother and I have always been together.. about joining a pack.. I've tried to talk my brother into it but he's always very skeptical about it.. he has trust issues I guess but he's got the right, he's been through a lot.." Naya knew she sould't be so trustful to strangers, but Majesty seemed to be a very nice guy.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty didn't know how to go about asking what he was going to ask. So, with a deep breath, he figured he would just get it all out. "I was thinking of starting my own pack soon. On an island to the west. I need more members to agree to join before I can do it. Since you and your brother are lone wolves, you two would be perfect candidates. Would you like to join? I could show you where the island is if you want."

Like a pup waiting for a present, Majesty really, really, really wished she would say yes. His heart ached over the amount of time he had already waited for his pack to become real. He stared at her with big eyes, begging with them for her to agree. He felt foolish, doing this, but what else could he do? He needed his dream to become a reality, and recruiting members was the first step.
37 Posts
Ooc —
I'm really sorry, I've been super hyper mega busy lately but know that I'll always answer as soon as I can
PS: who's anxious now, huh? xD
Naya saw the gleam in majesty's eyes when he asked if they'd join him on his plans of starting a new pack. She couldn't help laughing "sorry, it's just that you really want me to say yes, don't you?" she barked with a sarcastic smile in her face "I mean.. count me in Majesty, you seem like a really nice lad, I'd love to be part of a family in which you're included" but she was forgetting something, -ugh, Malcom!- she thought to herself "but there's only one problem... Malcom.. My brother.. we'll have to convince him for us to be able to join your pack.. I'm sorry, is just that we're very close and I'd never be able to go anywhere without him... Naya's face frowned again but this time there was a scent of fear in it because she wasn't so sure that her brother would be easy to convince...
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
It's fine! And lol, I know. Majesty is super-psyched for getting his own pack. The problem is, there are only two spaces available, and three different people want to start their own packs, so I'm trying to hurry up and find ONE LAST PERSON to say YES. Uggghhh. Also, in regards to my comments IC about what Naya can bring to the pack, I would refer you to the Guidebook, and look under Packs and Trades. Decide what you want Naya and Malcom to be. You can have up to the three trades.

Majesty nodded solemnly at Naya, listening carefully to her words. When she said that she would join, he was overwhelmed with joy. But when she said that she needed to convince her brother to join too, his hopes died a little. But then he remembered to not give up, and his resolve hardened. He spoke with a serious tone and a glint in his eye.

"Of course your brother can come along, also. The more the merrier, I say. And I will do whatever it takes to convince him. But tell me, Naya: If I let you join, what skills might you bring with you to the pack? Are you a healer, a hunter, a warrior? A chronicler, perhaps? Tell me what you can give to your new pack - your family."
37 Posts
Ooc —
Her family, that sounded really nice, She could already feel the warmth of it, or was it the weather? Majesty was right.. it was a hot morning that one... -wait, a Chronicler? what the hell is a Chronicler?-
"Umm.. I'm not sure if I would be a very helpful warrior or a.. chronicler..?" she raised an eyebrow and tilted her head fearing she would disappoint her new friend, "but I surely love hunting!" She Barked wagging her tail and shooting an over-excited smile at him, she then remembered her failure with the rabbit and hoped the male had already forgotten about it.. "You said you could show me the Island you're planning to claim, what about we take a look at it while my brother's not around?"
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Looks like we might be getting that last person to join soon! Cross your fingers!

Majesty smiled in amusement as Naya fumbled with her words. And when she excitedly told him that she loved to hunt, he pretended to forget that the last time she had tried, her prey had escaped. After all, who was he to judge? He was terrible at hunting usually. It was something he'd have to work on if he wanted to lead a pack. He couldn't believe that his dream was nearing reality with each passing day.

"It's alright if you're not sure what you want to be yet. You are young. You'll find something eventually. A Chronicler is a wolf within a pack who remembers all the history of the pack. For example, who was the original Alpha, who had pups, and when this or that battle happened. That kind of thing. I myself was a Chronicler in my birth pack." He listened as she mentioned checking out the island while her brother was away. "That is a grand idea, though I warn you, it's a long way from here. Follow me and keep up!"

Exit Majesty. I'll archive this thread and make a new one, and then PM you and invite you to it! That's one pledge thread down and… three to go, I think! If this new person says they'll join.
37 Posts
Ooc —
Thanks for the tread
Oh you are the one that's gonna have to keep up mate! she thought as she ran past him daring him on a race to their new home.
Naya was happy and for that moment she felt safe even though Malcom was not around.