Wheeling Gull Isle the mask i wear is the performance in the mirror
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Hemlock did not have to wait very long for the real meaning of the call and she appreciated that. In some regards she hated the listless flow of someone dancing around their purpose - especially since her role in the leadership of Teaghlaigh she had no real patience to sit and wait for someone to get to the meat of things. The name that he asked for was one she hadn't heard in many, many months and Hemlock gave a little shake of her head - fully prepared to explain the loss of the pack and it's falling out before he spoke again. That brought a quick glint to her eyes, her gaze hardening somewhat as she now inspected him differently. 

"It is quite outdated." She admitted, and for a moment wondered if she should even mention her husband or leave him in his entirety to his post of watching their children. "The Depths fell apart seasons ago. It was one of our allies for a time, but, Arturo was no longer a member of the pack when that all came to pass. He was leading us in Teaghlaigh." Hemlock was uncertain about the whys of what the stranger wanted and before she would admit more. "What did you need Arturo for?" Aware now that she couldn't even provide him in reality to the male, Hemlock waited curiously for the true motive for his inquiry. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: the mask i wear is the performance in the mirror - by Hemlock - November 17, 2017, 12:58 AM